2 New Arrivals At Nswar

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last weekend the vet advised that she be taken away from the rest of the litter so we could make sure she got all the food she needs/wants, rather than having to share with all of her siblings. She and the next smallest pup from her litter came home with me, and have been eating yummy things like chicken mince and necks and premium kibble. They haven't missed mum or the other pups at all... lol!

She's a riot of a little bugger though... beats up on her brother, and loves nothing better than chewing on the hand that feeds... *grin*

T.

I just weighed little Penni the little blue and white girl who is now doing very well indeed... and she tipped the scales at 1.45 kgs!! What a porker!

I'll confess that she just had her dinner about an hour or so ago and her belly is full and fat, but what an awesome weight gain from last Saturday's 900 grams... and even Tuesday's 1.08 kg...

That makes a total weight gain since Saturday a massive 550 grams!! Aunty lillypilly won't recognise her when she sees her tomorrow... *grin*

T.

I just weighed little Penni the little blue and white girl who is now doing very well indeed... and she tipped the scales at 1.45 kgs!! What a porker!

I'll confess that she just had her dinner about an hour or so ago and her belly is full and fat, but what an awesome weight gain from last Saturday's 900 grams... and even Tuesday's 1.08 kg...

That makes a total weight gain since Saturday a massive 550 grams!! Aunty lillypilly won't recognise her when she sees her tomorrow... *grin*

T.

Glad she is doing so well.....:thumbsup:

I've met little Penni and she's a tough stubborn little chicky with ATTITUDE! Perhaps not as quick on her feet as her brother but brave and inquisitive and will need a strong owner! She's unfortunately just a little cute ;)

Eta strong owner to set boundaries and not give in to the cuteness factor!

Edited by Katdogs

Not much fazes the cheeky little sod... that's for sure. Any new toy I put in her playpen must be thoroughly checked out and moved to just the right spot... lol! Although her fave chew toy appears to be her brother's ears at the moment... *sigh*

You should see her with my own 3 adult dogs - she struts through the sea of legs like she owns the world - get out of my way, I'm coming through! They are so careful where they put their feet when she's loose - even Pickles!

T.

Daisy Boo's milk has dried up, so I now have her 6 munchkins here... and Blossom's milk is drying up, so I have 4 of her bubs here too.

Daisy Boo's bubs are now too big to be weighed with the kitchen scales, and Blossom's bubs are way too active to stay still long enough for us to get a reading - so no weight updates any more, OK?

Blossom's bubs have all been vaccinated, and Daisy Boo's were done last weekend.

I played wrangler for the lovely lillypilly while she took photos of everyone today, so you're gonna have to wait until she picks out which shots are decent enough for public viewing and sends them to me for posting... *grin*

Oh - the blue fawn brindle pup, and the 2 blue and white pups from Blossom's litter all have blue eyes! And the 3 border collie marked pups from Daisy Boo's litter have a green tint to their eyes, which gives them an extra special cuteness factor... hehe!

T.

OK - Daisy Boo's babies first...

Black and white boy - black spot on neck...

blackspot2.jpg

Black girl...

girl2.jpg

Black and white boy - narrow stripe on head...

narrowstripe1.jpg

Small black boy...

smallboy2.jpg

Balck and white boy - wider stripe on head...

widestripe6.jpg

Bigger black boy - I call him Virgil...

virgil4.jpg

T.

Edited by tdierikx

Now for Blossom's babies...

Brindle girl...

brindlegirl1.jpg

Black boy...

blackboy3.jpg

Dark brindle boy...

darkbrindleboy1.jpg

Blue and white boy...

bluewhiteboy4.jpg

Lighter brindle boy...

lightbrindleboy5.jpg

Black and white boy - I call him Milo...

Milo1.jpg

Blue fawn brindle girl... total stunner!

bluebrindlegirl4.jpg

... and (not so) little Penni...

Penni2.jpg

Penni1.jpg

Doesn't she look heaps better than the last photo we had of her? Check out the cheeky look!

T.

Edited by tdierikx

My bet is those puppies are going to fly out the window. :thumbsup:

Ya think??? *grin*

Daisy Boo's babies are going to all be absolute stunners when they grow up... and the more unusual coloured pups of Blossom's are definitely going to attract a lot of attention too methinks...

When you see the blue fawn brindle girl in the flesh, she takes your breath away - she is totally stunning - and I'm NOT biased, honest!

T.