2 New Arrivals At Nswar

Ok - we have names allocated now...

The 4 of Blossom's bubs I have here are as follows...

Little blue and white girl - Penni

Blue and white boy - Jake

Blue fawn brindle girl - Harper

Black and white boy - Milo

The other 4 are...

Brindle girl - Holly

Darker faced brindle boy - Oliver

Lighter faced brindle boy - Riley

Black boy - Sebastian

Daisy Boo's 6 babies...

Big black boy - Virgil

Black girl - Poppy

Small black boy - Toby

Black and white boy with longer/wider head stripe - Samuel

Black and white boy with shorter/narrower head stripe - Leroy

Black and white boy with black spot on neck - Sage

T.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blue fawn funny blue eyed girl gives nice smoochy cuddles!

Penni is the littlest physically but has the biggest character, just amazing. She likes to destroy things - weeds especially, so maybe she should stay with me :thumbsup:

Daisy's pups have the cutest head-tilts and soft coats. Smart little tackers, all are watching and learning the world with big eyes open!

After having had 2 pups here (one having gone to his forever home) I don't know how you do it! Never again for me - oh the demands they make (but oh the cuddles they give which makes you forgive them anything!)!

It's not that hard really - just a bit more cleaning up with 10... *grin*

This is the most foster pups I've had at once... my old "record" was 9... lol! The difference this time is that they are split over 2 litters and need to be separate - 6 in one lot, and 4 in the other - the 4 aren't big enough to play with the 6 yet... but they all get yard time and cuddle time, and my friends bring their grandkids over to play with them too...

T.

Ummm... fast losing my heart to our little blue fawn brindle girl... and she has picked me as her fave thing on the planet...

Should I have another foster failure? I only have 3 other permanent dogs, and can fit another on the bed... and still will have room for other fosters... *grin*

I used to have 5 dogs, and 4 IS my "magic" number really.

Current 3 dogs are 13, nearly 7, and 2 years old.

T.

Ummm... fast losing my heart to our little blue fawn brindle girl... and she has picked me as her fave thing on the planet...

Should I have another foster failure? I only have 3 other permanent dogs, and can fit another on the bed... and still will have room for other fosters... *grin*

I used to have 5 dogs, and 4 IS my "magic" number really.

Current 3 dogs are 13, nearly 7, and 2 years old.

T.

T - follow your heart and make it YOUR decision.

xx LP xx

Little bugger just screamed for 10 minutes straight when put in the pen with her siblings. Sat there and screamed while watching the door to see if I was coming back. Everyone else just toddled off to the bed and settled down...

They've all had the run of the whole back yard most of the day, interspersed with me going out for cuddle sessions when I got jack of doing house work. Most of them had gone into the pen and off to beddies already when I went out to put them away for the evening... except Harper, who scampered up to me straight away when I came out the door...

She's finally quiet and joined them in bed now... *sigh*

T.

Little bugger just screamed for 10 minutes straight when put in the pen with her siblings. Sat there and screamed while watching the door to see if I was coming back. Everyone else just toddled off to the bed and settled down...

They've all had the run of the whole back yard most of the day, interspersed with me going out for cuddle sessions when I got jack of doing house work. Most of them had gone into the pen and off to beddies already when I went out to put them away for the evening... except Harper, who scampered up to me straight away when I came out the door...

She's finally quiet and joined them in bed now... *sigh*

T.

No couch cuddles tonight for Harper? She gives the 'bestest' cuddles T

xx LP xx

She gets some couch cuddles every night... they all get a turn...

They are all missing out tonight - I'm too knackered from cleaning the house and fixing the kitchen door that Pickles had almost chewed all the way though - took a 50x70cm piece of ply to cover the hole!

They have a chicken wing each as consolation though...

T.

Edited by tdierikx

The little black boy from Daisy Boo's litter is also the biggest smoochie pie... he just melts into your arms and gives the best snuggles. He's just over half the size of the biggest pup in that litter, but can hold his own during play and feeding time... *grin*

His name is Toby...

T.

OK - Harper is staying... *grin*

All of the others are doing well, and should be ready for desexing next week... although we will have the vet check out Penni to see whether we can do her next week, or put it off another week for her. She has caught up nicely, but still presents as a little "younger" than the others physically. She is otherwise very happy and healthy and now gaining weight well and easily holds her own when playing with all her siblings.

Daisy boo's babies were all desexed yesterday and are doing just fine. Samuel was the biggest at 4.7 kgs and Toby was the littlest at 2.9 kgs. All the others were well over 3.5 kgs... the vet said they were all really nice and healthy pups.

Welll - gotta go and let the babies out for their morning playtime - Harper has realised I'm up and is telling all my neighbours about it... *sigh*

T.