2 New Arrivals At Nswar

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milo and Sebastian have been adopted! YAY!!!!

That leaves only Oliver and Holly from Blossom's litter still available...

We have some appointments for various pups from Daisy's litter over the weekend, so hopefully they will all find new homes for themselves too...

T.

Harper is not only stunning looking, she was also the first to come for pats and cuddles :) Had a lovely time, thanks for having me ladies :D The puppies are adorable, but their mums are pretty sweet too!

This whole fostering business is dangerous. My friend fosters for the RSPCA and I was over there last night and she'd just gotten a shitzu cross with the biggest eyes, terribly underweight as found on the street as a stray. I picked that swf up and it did not leave my chest the whole night! I cradled it like a baby for hours and talked to it telling it (Poppy-Blossom) that it would all be alright! I've never even been into swf's - I started as an SBT girl and now I adore pei and now it is swf's! I'm ruined!

Actually it was given the name Pauline because it has some ginger spots on its back, then someone decided Melba (what the?) but once I called it Poppy-Blossom it came to that new name every time so if it doesn't stay that name I'm going over to dognap it and ransom it back till they call her the correct name!

Fostering is causing me to develop some issues....

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately the home for Penni and Jake has fallen through - the landlord originally gave permission, but has now changed his mind... grrr!

Chicken - I've sent you a PM about Jake - please let me know if you are still interested in him...

T.

Unfortunately the home for Penni and Jake has fallen through - the landlord originally gave permission, but has now changed his mind... grrr!

Chicken - I've sent you a PM about Jake - please let me know if you are still interested in him...

T.

Have sent you a reply, it went something along the line OMG OMG OMG YESYES YES!!!! (i'll make the OH say yes tonight) I will PM you tomorrow to confirm.

Thank you for thinking of me when it fell through!!!

You were my VERY FIRST thought when Jake and Penni's home fell through... your posts here were so full of longing... *grin*

I've PM'd you back with how to get the ball rolling if/when the OH says yes, OK?

You won't be disappointed with Jakey - he's a cheeky but sweet little fatty boomba...

T.

• 3 weeks later...