2 New Arrivals At Nswar

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jake and Penni both have a home to go to... as does Riley, the lighter of the 2 brindle boys... oh - and Harper is MINE! *grin*

Jake is a "pants leg puller" of the first order... but definitely does give great cuddles. He has the head and build of a bulldog... lol!

Available pups from Blossom's babies are...

Sebastian - the black boy - totally adorable natured little man, the quietest of the bunch by a long shot.

Holly - the brindle girl - happy go lucky little soul.

Oliver - darker faced brindle boy - the quiet achiever.

Milo - black and white boy - quite happy to do his own thing, but will snuggle nicely on your lap for a kip.

All of Daisy Boo's babies are now ready for adoption too...

T.

huntrox - pups can be met by appointment by calling Cassie on the number on this page... http://www.nswar.org.au/index/contact_us.htm - they are in foster care with me in Riverwood, but can be met at our property in Bringelly which is about 20 mins south of Penrith.

Thanks for the congrats Kajtek - I think she's pretty special - and she's pretty to boot!

Chicken - the lady who is adopting Penni and Jake is such a sweet person - they will be extremely well loved and cared for... if that makes you feel any better...

T.

Ok thanks T, I am going to the cruelty free festival in Belmore Park on Sunday, thats if my partner is home, how far from there are the pups?

Belmore Park is in the city, so if you google maps it then it should tell you distance and driving time etc

Ummm... Belmore Park is a loooong way from Bringelly. You'd have to take the M5 to get out there, and it would take about 45 mins on the M5, then another 15-30 mins once you got off the M5 at the Crossroads.

Whereabouts are you normally located huntrox?

T.

congrats tdierikx! :D And lucky Harper, what a fantastic home for her!

How are the mums doing? Are they up for adoption yet?

I know its a bit late notice but I will be in Sydney tomorrow, is it possible to drop in and see Daisy Boo and Blossom around lunchtime?

You head right on over Daisy - a visit from you is always welcome! I think we may be able to arrange some puppy cuddling too... *grin*

The mums will be desexed as soon as their underhang has receded enough for the vet to see what he's doing down there... lol!

T.

congrats tdierikx! :D And lucky Harper, what a fantastic home for her!

How are the mums doing? Are they up for adoption yet?

I know its a bit late notice but I will be in Sydney tomorrow, is it possible to drop in and see Daisy Boo and Blossom around lunchtime?

Yeah Daisy!!! It will be good to see you again.

Hugs to you

xx LP xx

All of Blossom's bubbas will be desexed this week. Penni had her pre-op check with the vet to make certain she was ready, and the vet couldn't believe that this 2.6 kg (!!) bundle of 'tude was the same pup he saw 3 weeks ago at 900 grams. He did enjoy heaps of cuddles and kisses from her though... *grin*

We had a lovely visit from Daisy today... and the pups and mums really enjoyed her company... as did we. It was great to meet you and share our bundles of joy Daisy - feel free to visit anytime, OK?

T.

Oh - and we got photos of everyone today - but you are going to have to wait until tomorrow for me to post them. I'm totally shattered and just want to curl up on the couch with Harper and veg in front of the TV tonight.

I promise to post the photos tomorrow, OK?

T.

Blossom's babies now...

Oliver

27-10-2012-nswar-pups237.jpg

Harper

27-10-2012-nswar-pups354.jpg

Holly

27-10-2012-nswar-pups320.jpg

Jake

27-10-2012-nswar-pups242.jpg

Milo

27-10-2012-nswar-pups174.jpg

Penni

27-10-2012-nswar-pups192.jpg

Rex (used to be Riley)

27-10-2012-nswar-pups295.jpg

Sebastian

27-10-2012-nswar-pups304.jpg

All being desexed this week - will be ready for adoption from next weekend. Pups already adopted are Harper, Penni, Jake, and Rex.

T.