Kardashian Girls Rescue New Dog To Add To Family

Guest donatella

Guest donatella

Oh really!! I never would have thought cattle dogs would have been in the US, I just picture them here as outback farm dogs :D

My friend lives in Wyoming and has 3 Cattle dogs/cattle dog crosses. It's very cute, I can't see the colour very well and work out if it's ticking or merle, but if it's merle it could also be Catahoula or Aussie which are both very popular in that area of the states.

Guest donatella

I wonder how it will go seeing as most their pack are small fluffies! I hope he doesn't get shoved off when he grows up and isn't a cute pup anymore.

Guest donatella

Oh I didn't know about the labs. I know Kim has her ex's Boxer who got nut implants when he got desexed :laugh:

Guest donatella

Oh I didn't know about the labs. I know Kim has her ex's Boxer who got nut implants when he got desexed :laugh:

Um......what?!

:laugh:

Bruce the man of the house felt bad that Rocky the Boxer was losing his balls so his ultimatium for the dog getting neutered was that he got testicular implants

rocky-kardashian-dog.jpg

rocky-kardashian-dog-2.jpg

I've got an American magazine here, where there's an article about a couple living in a rural area. There's a photo of the wife with their dog, Oscar.... who looks very close to the p/b Australian Cattle Dog, Harry, that my sister-in-law owns. But the American woman describes her Oscar, seriously, as a Cow Dog! :)

Um......what?!

:laugh:

Bruce the man of the house felt bad that Rocky the Boxer was losing his balls so his ultimatium for the dog getting neutered was that he got testicular implants

rocky-kardashian-dog.jpg

rocky-kardashian-dog-2.jpg

Omg, now I've heard it all! Saying that if it convinces more people to desex their dogs.....