Heads Up Perth People (west Leederville In Particular)

Legion

Hi Legion - don't suppose you sent a copy to the local Ranger, or perhaps a local Councillor? Maybe even the Police?

This 'note' is abhorrent in every way.

I wonder if the author contemplated the possibility that even their precious child might eat these poisoned baits...

Hi Legion - don't suppose you sent a copy to the local Ranger, or perhaps a local Councillor? Maybe even the Police?

This 'note' is abhorrent in every way.

No, I didn't. I came across it on another forum and thought this was a good place to get the info out. The article where the image posted is a little ambiguous, but implies a councillor already knows about it??

I've seen a KID take a dump under the play equipment in the sand... I kid you not. Should I start setting up baits for disgusting children? I worry a bit about it harming the small ones, but if the parents are watching, they should stop them from getting to the bait in less time it would take for the kid to take a dump in the sand, because ya know, home is too far away and they might miss out on precious play time if they have to excuse themselves from their friends for 5 minutes to run home....

Absolutely disgusting icon_smile_mad.gif

And no that wasn't to antagonize parents, it is an OTT comparison that not everyone's kids and dogs do inappropriate things and not all parents/owners allow them to.

Hope this person is caught.

I've seen a KID take a dump under the play equipment in the sand... I kid you not. Should I start setting up baits for disgusting children? I worry a bit about it harming the small ones, but if the parents are watching, they should stop them from getting to the bait in less time it would take for the kid to take a dump in the sand, because ya know, home is too far away and they might miss out on precious play time if they have to excuse themselves from their friends for 5 minutes to run home....

Absolutely disgusting icon_smile_mad.gif

And no that wasn't to antagonize parents, it is an OTT comparison that not everyone's kids and dogs do inappropriate things and not all parents/owners allow them to.

Hope this person is caught.

I have seen an approximately 7 year old boy take a dump in a doorway of an unused shop in the Hay St Mall :mad Mum was holding his arms to steady him!

I would hazard at a guess that the person who wrote that note didn't leave any baits at all. They are probably using it as a scare tactic.

I am outraged at such a gutless act.

I understand the frustration of seeing dog shit everywhere you look, but this is not the way to handle it.

I dont know if anyone else has reported this, Im sure they have, but I have just phoned the RSPCA after hours cruelty line and told them.

Edited by Nariko