Cute Staffy Puppy But No Inquiries

I have in care a very cute boisterous stafford puppy Freddo Frog! Freddo is house trained social albeit a full on player wiht other dogs and cats. But he has not had and interest at all and normally puppies can get an enquiry without even a photo. I know his photo is not the greatest but he is very acive and wriggly.

I am just concerned that staffords may be out of favour because of negative BSL campaigns etc?

post-11220-0-00409800-1347506256_thumb.jpg

post-11220-0-95314100-1347506308_thumb.jpg

post-11220-0-71340800-1347506350_thumb.jpg

I am just concerned that staffords may be out of favour because of negative BSL campaigns etc?

I don't think that's the case. We take in a lot of bull breeds - adults, juniors, and pups - and always have quite a few applications, especially for the pups. Saying that, we utilise social media and always try to have the best photos we can get.

He's adorable though. Where's his profile?

I like the third photo too

Dont forget you can bump his profile on Petrescue once a week, this will bring him to the top of the list again and hopefully get more people looking

I use Facebook as well as Petrescue, link his petrescue profile and post that if you dont have many other pictures

Good luck, he is a cute pup with a great name!

Yes I know all the tricks and usually take great photos but he has been a challenge. Would rather jump up and taste the camera lol. That jumper was on as he had just arrived and had a bath and it was cold even with the wood fire. But it is off now and he prefers to be naked.

He steals all the toys even out old girls favorite and is inclined to fetch as well. I must remember to update this in his profile actually. Just tonight when I put him and Bunny his playmate out to toilet I noticed a pile of presents at the door that he has left me earlier, a thong and a slipper a fluffy puppy toy and a chew bone and a scooter wheel dug up from the garden I think my son left after pulling apart an old scooter! A neatly in a pile. I am thinking he wanted to bring his treasure into bed!

He is a treasure but so so lively!

Oh my, so cute...

I do not need a puppy.. I do not need a puppy..

If you are affiliated with a rescue group, get them to put him on their Facebook page and website.

As a staffy. Staffy rescue will add him to their website for you if you contact them.

Let Ruthless here on DOL know about Hamas she runs Bull Breeds in Need Facebook page and she updates it all the time..

The trick to taking nice puppy photos is a long lens... and time and patience. What you need to do is to have puppy outside in nice sunshine, playing happily while you sit and wait for them to leave you alone. Once they go off to do their own thing, train the camera on them and start snapping. Take LOTS of photos - most will be crap, and you will delete them, but you are also more likely to get a few really nice ones too.

T.

He's already on BBIN :)

If you fancy a road trip to Sydney I'd be happy to do you some new photos.

Now there's an offer well worth the drive! Ruthless takes the most divine photos...

T.

With the distance I might just have to post him lol. I will go out and do some now. I usually spend hours getting grat pics but I am just losing the touch lol.