Dimples And Dweebles

I temporarily have Dimples and Dweeb with me. It is likely Dimples will go to another foster carer over the weekend. Dude (the sable boy) has also gone to another carer.

My sister and I picked D1 and D2 up last night (whilst also letting another escape but hey we found her and bought her back!). My sister has never been involved in the pick up before and during the trip home fell madly in love with Dimples. She is like me and wants them all to find their very own heart person but I'm sure D1 will retain a special spot in her heart - there is always one that does!

Dimples is the larger of the two and from memory has a bull arab dad? She has some very cute markings and lighter colour patches. She is very adventurous and a chewer but wriggles her whole body when she sees us already.

Agent Dweeb, well he is tiny but oh so smart! He already sits when I ask and make the hand movement and even though he shakes like jello from potential dangers such as blowing leaves he is going to be an excellent guard dog based on his alertness and bark. He's a mild snorer and already has a bed outside covered in toys (he likes tennis balls!).

They both slept beautifully in a crate last night. They have checked Stussy a few times for potential milky goodness and she is still a little rough with them if she gets too hyped up. Wolf is also very interested but keeps using the paw-splat technique so we are discouraging two on two play given the size differences. The pups certainly need to learn when they have stepped over the line but it wont help them much if they can't even stay upright to do anything wrong!

Everyone is currently having a mid morning nap (except me).

post-33739-0-30005800-1347583121_thumb.jpg

Noisy, once Dweeb is allowed out in the big wide world I was going to check whether you want him to visit Woo for a play date as he is quite small - his head is about the size of my small hand. He's also a quiet and gentle boy (so far). I let you know when the time comes if he's still calm enough for her!

They have had so many visitors today oohing and aaahing over them. Nope, not at all spoilt! I was so exhausted this arvo that I ended up asleep on one of the dog beds with both arms stuck in the air because of dogs who wanted to sleep in my armpits. I tried to sneak away to my own bed but they ran after me carrying on like chooks! Needless to say I have a rather sore neck tonight!

They are great time wasters!

Oh and they both made some beautiful Peicasso paintings for us this afternoon that we will be selling at the GC Pet Expo soon. Dimples in particular has a special paw smearing talent but immensely dislikes the clean up afterwards. Damp hand towels are apparently quite dangerous to dirty paws!

Sadly Dimples is the girl - thighs of a shotput thrower and the head of a rugby player!

I am so glad I wasn't drinking any thing when I read this cause that has to be the coffee splurk statement of the year. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Well the kids and I were back at Ams today and they slotted right in with about a trillion pei of all sizes and colours AND Ams new baby - a 55kg bull mastiff! She is the most beautiful girl and I wish I'd had my camera with me as the pups were lying in the sun and there is huge Amnesty saying hello to them!

I got to see mama Doxy and originally she was very intersted to see the pups but after that none of them expressed any specific interest in the other. Roxy is on the go the whole time - she was running here, there and everywhere like a much younger dog.

Dimples is still with us - my sister will be so excited when she gets home later tonight. Both pups smell a little of rural life and because though they slept all the way home they now have their crazy faces on (while I'm exhausted!).

Ams, when I got to your front gate on my way home Dimples got out behind me without me realising and the little toad was all confused about what to do, like she was going to get in trouble if she left the property so she just kept running around the kennel up there. Dweeb of course then started crying because he was all in the car by himself.

Now its not really spoiling if I buy a doggy carrier so I can hold Dweeb while I type is it?

He is just such a small bubba and loves cuddles when he is sleepy and just fits into your neck. Dimples is the same but being bigger she likes more space and likes a cuddle but then wants her own spot to lie in. We are really trying not to become FF's because then no more fostering will be possible. Plus pei tend to choose their own forever homes, not the other way around!

Well the kids and I were back at Ams today and they slotted right in with about a trillion pei of all sizes and colours AND Ams new baby - a 55kg bull mastiff! She is the most beautiful girl and I wish I'd had my camera with me as the pups were lying in the sun and there is huge Amnesty saying hello to them!

I got to see mama Doxy and originally she was very intersted to see the pups but after that none of them expressed any specific interest in the other. Roxy is on the go the whole time - she was running here, there and everywhere like a much younger dog.

Dimples is still with us - my sister will be so excited when she gets home later tonight. Both pups smell a little of rural life and because though they slept all the way home they now have their crazy faces on (while I'm exhausted!).

Ams, when I got to your front gate on my way home Dimples got out behind me without me realising and the little toad was all confused about what to do, like she was going to get in trouble if she left the property so she just kept running around the kennel up there. Dweeb of course then started crying because he was all in the car by himself.

Now its not really spoiling if I buy a doggy carrier so I can hold Dweeb while I type is it?

It was refreshing to have such an eclectic mix of dogs and no issues today. I guess having enough people on hand to give snuggles and cuddles on demand helped with all the resource guarding as there was no need. If one set of hands were busy they'd just move to the next one. Puppies stink because they had been playing in the grey water run off area and its a bit rank.

Funny that Dimples was the inquisitive one since she is so shy. Maybe all the attention today has just blown her shy bubble away all together? Poor little Dweeb he's too little to scamper out of the car by himself (yet).

Doxy Roxy is an energiser bunny. I'm beginning to wonder if she has been drinking Red Bull!

I'm exhausted just from watching everything going on here today so I'm off to bed. (no nawty puppies to keep me awake)

Oh I just remembered. PS they are NOT to be referred to as Pus and Pimple..... **insert stern frown** biggrin.gif They are both waaayyyy too cute for that.

:rofl: :rofl:

Noisy, once Dweeb is allowed out in the big wide world I was going to check whether you want him to visit Woo for a play date as he is quite small - his head is about the size of my small hand. He's also a quiet and gentle boy (so far). I let you know when the time comes if he's still calm enough for her!

I'd love to see him for a play date ...and I'm sure Woo will too!

I doubt Woo will need him calm - she's a ball of energy herself and could use the exercise, I think! :laugh: She might not be calm enough for him!

Oh - and I'd like to see you too! :D

Oh I just remembered. PS they are NOT to be referred to as Pus and Pimple..... **insert stern frown** biggrin.gif They are both waaayyyy too cute for that.

The second splurk moment of the thread... keep them coming ladies... *grin*

What if the little fella picks YOU for his forever home PS?

T.