Monteba

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fordogs - wow, Bella is huge! Rest up while you can LOL

Monteba, sorry to hear about the clot - hope you're recovering well :)

Andisa, hope your babies are coming along nicely. They look healthy!

Everything is going well here. Izzy is still clumsy so i can't leave her alone with the babies - she just plonks herself down anywhere. Luckily my ex cam over last night and puppy sat while i had a great sleep!! I'm also lucky that i can function on very little sleep normally so that helps. Will take more photos soon!

Charli is a wonderful first time mum and has heaps of milk. The pups were all small 88g - 126g, the little boy has been slow to grow, luckily he only lost 6g after birth, he is a very strong pup, held his own and is now 104g - still way behind the others, as long as he has no further set backs he will catch up later on. The other 5 didn't drop weight after birth and are growing really well, all have fat tummies and are active babies.

46388_528324643847241_1034760764_n.jpg

Thought I better add today's pic since we all love photos so much :D

Edited by Andisa

Congrats to all the everyone who had puppy's, I espically love the pugs I just have a sweet spot for those guys!. :)

My girl had her puppys this morning first born at 2.55am and last born at 7am, she done an amazing job for her first litter, like a pro. She had 7 chocolate pups all up, 5 boys and 2 girls. Like just said you always get the boys when you want to keep a girl lol.

There all healthy and feeding well and that's all that matters.

:thumbsup: Congrats Choc-Bordercollie looking forward to little Chocolate drops.

Andisa....your babies are just adorable. Will they be the same colouring as the Mum ?

I am soooooo puppy deprived and need a puppy fix.....must call in on Bilbo Baggins over the weekend :D

Love this pic taken today :D

Kadbury, Pug babies can be fairly dark and will lighten up, looks like 3 will be light fawns and the other 3 either fawn or possibly apricots.

481754_529161037096935_318096596_n.jpg

Loving all the puppy pics :D

Edited by Andisa

Charli x Q puppies are 1 week old today :D Did a hack job of nail polish markings, squirmy little buggers. Should have waited until they went to sleep :laugh: .

Boy 1 - 88g now 132g

Boy 2 - 108g now 212g

Boy 3 - 124g now 248g

Boy 4 - 126g now 254g

Girl 1 - 114g now 192g

Girl 2 - 118g now 244g

382083_529580803721625_1754148270_n.jpg