Litters Due November 2012

Monteba

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ava had her x ray done tonight, could clearly count 8 puppies ...not sure what happened to the 9th little bugger

good luck for your ava, I doubt 8 is in store for us, but who knows, might be a even numbered litter!

Is this her first litter too?

wow izzy is big too!

thanks all for your good wishes, no sign of anything here.... of course we went from the first mating so she will of course go from the last.. which is in 4 days time....... poor girl will explode, i dont think shell get a chance to go into labor, ill hear a ripping sound then ill be racing about catching pom babies as they fall back down....

about to do her temp again.. nothing going on that front either!

LOL Poms - don't say that! I had a golden once who was ball obsessed. I had to chase her around the house while she raced around with a tennis ball in her mouth and i was busy catching puppies LOL. Thankfully after she delivered 4 or 5 pups she retired to the whelping box (with the tennis ball of course!)

We saw 6 on the first ultrasound at 4 weeks, then 7 at 6 weeks (just wanted to check that she wasn't reabsorbing as she's had issues before). Wouldn't be surprised if there's another 1 or 2 in there (or perhaps i've just fed her way too much LOL)

Sorry goldielover!!

I had a kids p;ay tunnel for my last litter and they loved it but also totally trashed it by dragging it around the run as they got bigger. It was quite old though. I was looking just to replace it but the set I bought at $29.00 including postage was too cheap to resist. I would love the bigger 1 though - imagine the problem solving skills they could learn as you could start with all the elements individually and then gradually add them together and keep changing the way they are setup.