Nature Can Be Cruel

Lady Flying Furball

Oh the helplessness, what a sad and pathetic end. I have a photo somewhere of a mutilated body, just laying forgotten in the grass, a tragedy that probably happens every day somewhere in suburban backyards and living rooms all over the world, and no one does a damn thing about it.

Oh the helplessness, what a sad and pathetic end. I have a photo somewhere of a mutilated body, just laying forgotten in the grass, a tragedy that probably happens every day somewhere in suburban backyards and living rooms all over the world, and no one does a damn thing about it.

:laugh: I have retreived pink bunny from being buried alive in a purpose built crater, poor lion was not so lucky, he is now a mere shadow of his former self... just a head to be exact :(

I didn't click on this either at first because I too was worried it might be about something really gross & if I looked at it I would be up half the night with a distressing image in my head. LOL LOL.

Edited by BC Crazy

I didn't click on this either at first because I too was worried it might be about something really gross & if I looked at it I would be up half the night with a distressing image in my head. LOL LOL.

what, and you dont find it distressing, you heartless creature!!!!