What To Do With Leftover Medication, When You're Loved One Has Pas

Every Greyhound

I have been searching for rescue dogs who are "cushings" patients or on heart meds to donate medication from my old boy who has passed but I cant seem to find any!

Any other ideas to see a dog who needs help to have their life extended, maybe a family struggling, to receive medication that is left when a pet passes?

I have been searching for rescue dogs who are "cushings" patients or on heart meds to donate medication from my old boy who has passed but I cant seem to find any!

Any other ideas to see a dog who needs help to have their life extended, maybe a family struggling, to receive medication that is left when a pet passes?

I took all the meds I had left when Kaisie passed on and gave them back to the vet to give to people who might be struggling. I'm pretty sure she would have too.

• 2 weeks later...

I took most of it back to the vet and they gave me a credit for the cost - I had nearly a whole prescription of thyroxine..

I kept the polaramine and maxalon stuff here - it is human meds and you never know if you can use it again as both has a pretty long use by..

I have already used the polaramine on Ziggy..