Litters Due December 2012

Monteba

Yeah im such a novice it might have been tummy gurgling but that usually does feel different. Shes only a jack russell and has a belly full. Ultrasound says at least 5 which seems to be verging on the larger size vet couldnt co firm the exact number. I only wanted a small litter for our first evr litter oh well its already been a massive exciting learning curve.

this is my first to :)

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Add me I have Border Collie puppies Due on the 3rd, congrats to all thos expecting, can't wait to hear all the good news.

Geeze didn't you just have a litter?!? Puppies everywhere for you!!

@Ptolomy YAY for you tollers are on my to own one day list lmao.. can't wait to see them hope you have lots to pick from!!

6.5 weeks for us! waiting for little miss to drop lmao she is getting round but it doesn't look like the numbers the vet predicted lol OH is like had we not seem them on the scan he would have thought she's having us on LOL

Please Add me I have Border Collie puppies Due on the 3rd, congrats to all thos expecting, can't wait to hear all the good news.

@Ptolomy YAY for you tollers are on my to own one day list lmao.. can't wait to see them hope you have lots to pick from!!

6.5 weeks for us! waiting for little miss to drop lmao she is getting round but it doesn't look like the numbers the vet predicted lol OH is like had we not seem them on the scan he would have thought she's having us on LOL

I know how you feel smish!!! Zara is a little rounder, but I swear she's keeping her secret well hidden!

I know how you feel smish!!! Zara is a little rounder, but I swear she's keeping her secret well hidden!

lol LP she might be doing same as her mum, didnt you say she didn't drop them till around 6-7 wk mark lol?

Edited by Blitza

LOL her mum just had another litter recently and according to her owner/breeder she had her breakfast and ran around the yard like nothing on earth with the other dogs and then decided to Have her litter within the hour 5 fat healthy puppies.. hoping her daughter is the same lmao!! well the having them easy within an hr lmao

lol LP she might be doing same as her mum, didnt you say she didn't drop them till around 6-7 wk mark lol?

LOL - yeah especially looking 'back' at old pics when Kinta was preg it wasn't until she was 6-6.5wks that we started to get 'decent' preggo shots! hahaha! Zara is 6wks tomorrow and just starting to have that real preggo look. But then she is a much taller and longer dog than her mum, so more room to 'hide' the puppies!! hehe! going away for about a week tomorrow, so will be interesting to see how she looks when I return!

LOL - yeah especially looking 'back' at old pics when Kinta was preg it wasn't until she was 6-6.5wks that we started to get 'decent' preggo shots! hahaha! Zara is 6wks tomorrow and just starting to have that real preggo look. But then she is a much taller and longer dog than her mum, so more room to 'hide' the puppies!! hehe! going away for about a week tomorrow, so will be interesting to see how she looks when I return!

LOL

Standard poodle puppies due around the 21st of December :)

Our 1st litter in 7yrs so we wanted to wait until we had it confirmed by ultrasound. Both vets thought there were lots on boards so said 6+

531150_448055451918284_588737320_n.jpg

Short ultrasound video

Edited by capanash

Standard poodle puppies due around the 21st of December :)

Our 1st litter in 7yrs so we wanted to wait until we had it confirmed by ultrasound. Both vets thought there were lots on boards so said 6+

531150_448055451918284_588737320_n.jpg

Short ultrasound video

just watched it,cool

well we have dropped!! expecting them now to be early lol 7 weeks today..she needs to hold out till early Dec! played with her 3 week old siblings yesterday so getting very excited to have a mob of my own running round the place.. OH managed to feel one wiggling round this morning :D

well we have dropped!! expecting them now to be early lol 7 weeks today..she needs to hold out till early Dec! played with her 3 week old siblings yesterday so getting very excited to have a mob of my own running round the place.. OH managed to feel one wiggling round this morning :D

cool

my girl will be 7weeks at end of this week

well the nursery has started :) we've got a tarp down underneath to save my carpet as there's no suitable tile space to put puppies on. just gotta order some vet bed once I Get paid.. gotta love the bunnings compost pens :)