Litters Due December 2012

Monteba

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heres a photo of ash at around 6.5weeks, day before she left to hobart.

Blitza - how come your girl is in Tassie - did she go back to the breeder for this litter?

shes gone to my friends place who has air conditioning,and she was very willing to help me with this litter,( she is my boys breeder)

Just letting you all know my girl had her babies last night she has 7 in total 3 girls 4 boys, a range of colour, 2 blue merle boys, a choc merle female, a choc tri female, a choc tri male, a black and white female and a black tri male. and went well mum and bubs are well, I have two very small babies that i need to keep an eye on, but they are strong and so far so good and have already put on some weight since being born last night.

Just thought I would post a pic of my girl, 30 days along.I dont remember her showing this early last time!

That's because she didn't have 14 last time :rofl::bolt:

LOL, yeah thanks for that! I thought she was having 14 last time, but she only had 11 big ones! I was looking forward to having an average litter of about 8 this time, not sure if thats going to happen though,lol. Good luck to everyone due before me, cant wait to hear of your newe arrivals :)

congrats choc_bordercollie

question do bitches usually get sooky before welping?? I Have a snuggle bug atm.. not unusual but she doesn't want me to be away.. her bubbahs are having a party lol it's fun.watching them dance across her belly.. she's going off her food, she'll give it a lick but that's it.. currently cuddled up in her crate/box together watching tv.. I'm lucky to have such a great boss who's letting me bring her to work for the few hours I'm.there each morning until she has Her pups..

fingers crossed for babies soon!

question do bitches usually get sooky before welping?? I Have a snuggle bug atm.. not unusual but she doesn't want me to be away.. her bubbahs are having a party lol it's fun.watching them dance across her belly.. she's going off her food, she'll give it a lick but that's it.. currently cuddled up in her crate/box together watching tv.. I'm lucky to have such a great boss who's letting me bring her to work for the few hours I'm.there each morning until she has Her pups..

It's very common for bitches to stick like glue. Mine has been annoying me for weeks, I can't even go to the toilet in peace. She follows me everywhere and when she's not doing that, she'd laying on my bed on my pillow

It's very common for bitches to stick like glue. Mine has been annoying me for weeks, I can't even go to the toilet in peace. She follows me everywhere and when she's not doing that, she'd laying on my bed on my pillow

glad to see mines not the only one :) I'm impatiently waiting for miss to drop her bundles lol

up to 4 looks like mum is done.. so we had a nice even split of 2/2 last bub born at 3:15am good sized bubs weighing in at 109, 125, 115, 105

the biggest pup was a breech but they're all doing well, squeaking and wiggling and mum is an awesome New mum instinctively wanted the first bub to suckle with some help she got there...

lol on another high I get to sleep in my bed.. I was curled up with her in the pen until pups arrived as she wouldn't settle without me even though I was right next to her.. what an experience :) they're just beautiful :D

So Darkrai kennels first litter 4th Dec 2012