Canine Coach - Standard Poodles due 25th

Kaffy Magee Bullmastiff Due 29th

Edited by Monteba

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hope we are not jumping the gun here. Bree has been mated today to the same dog we used for her last litter, all going well she will be due around 11 December.

She has come into season 2.5 months early. Hopefully this is a good omen as I lost the first bi-black I bred on 02 October at age 12.

Her litter born in Feb produced 4 bi-blacks so will keep fingers crossed that we will have at least one in this next litter. :)

PS You will see I have changed my pseudonym as the last was the name of the dog I lost.

Edited by ShesaLikeableBiBear

Hopefully our girl is due on 11 december from the first day of mating. This is our first litter ever so nervously awiting hoping we have done everything we can right. I have two very supportive people one being the breeder of our bitch and the owner of the stud fog both very experienced plus i have a fab vet wh i take puppy classes for every week so can ask her anything each week. All health tests were one on both dogs so fingers crossed now we wait and wait... One week down today.. 8 to go.....

Hopefully our girl is due on 11 december from the first day of mating. This is our first litter ever so nervously awiting hoping we have done everything we can right. I have two very supportive people one being the breeder of our bitch and the owner of the stud fog both very experienced plus i have a fab vet wh i take puppy classes for every week so can ask her anything each week. All health tests were one on both dogs so fingers crossed now we wait and wait... One week down today.. 8 to go.....

What breed dogmate ?

What breed dogmate ?

wow the December litters are very quiet!

I have my fingers, toes and eyes crossed for a Toller litter around the 20th December.

Will take her to the vet on the 16th November to confirm yay or nay. First mating was on my top obedience dogs birthday - puppies would be due on my birthday - so have a litter theme happening - now just have to keep everything crossed.

:crossfingers:

I have my fingers, toes and eyes crossed for a Toller litter around the 20th December.

Will take her to the vet on the 16th November to confirm yay or nay. First mating was on my top obedience dogs birthday - puppies would be due on my birthday - so have a litter theme happening - now just have to keep everything crossed.

Fantastic PT, I still recall the last litter, I live off the excitement of everyones bubs !!! one day ............

Have added you good luck fingers crossed :)

After almost 2 years of not breeding, we have a litter of Standard Poodles due Xmas day

what a fabulous xmas present for you all, what size are they ?

I always want to know why we the unglamourous ones got lumped in with the Poodles lol! Such a difference in so many ways.

Well hopefully I will be joining this thread. I find out tomorrow after our ultrasound. Never have I been so nervous before! Usually I've been pretty convinced the girl is pregnant, but this time, I'm not so sure and seeing as the girl doesn't live FT with me, I havent' been able to gage!

Fingers crossed!