Greater Western Ab Ob & Ag Show - Kelso

firedrop

I have also been asked to post on behalf of the show society regarding entry into the showground over the show days ...Entry to the grounds WILL be via the cottage gates this is the entry nearest to the bridge NOT the entry near rings / motel

Thanks for the number cards - we got ours on Monday.

A breakdown of even just the number in each group per day would be great if that is possible to post here? We are driving from Sydney and there are other groups on before us, so it would be great to know how many are in these groups that are on before us.

Thanks very much.

Sorry guys no breakdown, but many asked me on the facebook page and i have taken it back to the sec for next year so i can post on behalf of the club .

Showpony numbers were put in the mail last Friday ..have they arrived yet ?

Hi Wuhana,

Numbers just arrived...thank you.......it would be great to have breed breakdowns, especially where a judge is doing a group before yours.......it's handy to know especially if travelling.....Cheers

What's the best day to go and look? I'm free all days and might go for a drive

Teebs, I don't think it would matter which day you came. The show starts at 9.00 am on Saturday and Sunday and 8.30 am on Monday.

If you are particularly interested in the Terrier Group, they will be on after Veteran Sweepstakes and the Toy Group on Saturday; on Sunday they are straight on after Veteran Sweepstakes and on Monday they are the first group.

Forgot to add, the venue for the shows has been changed to Bathurst Showground - not St Patricks Sporting Sporting Club as advertised.

Cheers

Edited by Ellie