Would It Be To Soon

mumof4girls

Hey guys we are going camping at ratudowney in QLD , we leave on Wednesday morning. I gave Rogue Advatix spot on for ticks/fleas on the 17th September .. Would it be too soon to give him another dose tomorrow? It should be 2 weekly, just paranoid about ticks and want to make sure he is coveted without having to do it while we are away, the place we are going too has quite a few creeks .

Take it with you and reapply on the due date. Also Advantix is Waterfast so he can swim or be bathed or stand out in the rain with absolutley no reduction in efficacy (efficiency. The active ingredients live in the Lipid Layer of skin (where the hair follicles develop) and is 100% waterfast. Have a great holiday.

Are you going to drive over the Lions Road? it is well worth it, though you will be deafened by the song of squeaky bellbirds.

You could go to Uki...not far away, you could also climb up Mt Barney if you have nothing better to do :laugh:

Best take the Advantix with you, also check for ticks each day as they are pretty bad at the moment, the rain has made them ferocious and slavering for blood.

Thanks Baronia and everyone else :-) I have packed it and have clipped him so he is nice and short so easy checking for this nasty ticks.. Will check out Lions road we are going to Flannigans reserve and I don't think I will be climbing Mt Barney , that might interfere with my wine and cheese afternoons LMAO!!!