Dog Friendly Lawnmowing Contractor

Dxenion

:D :thumbsup: I think he would do a better job that I did today.....I used an electric and with trying to keep the cords out of the way I am sure there is not a straight line in sight.

Thanks for sharing your pic. sure did make me :D

Hmm beats the way my girls decide to help out. We don't have a ton of lawn so have a hand push mower (of the non-electric variety) so they help me out by dropping sticks and toys in front of the mower which I of course then need to throw to get them out of the way :laugh:.

Our front lawn only needs a trim every four weeks but the back yard needs a good haircut every week at the moment to keep it under control. I hate to think what would happen if I watered it or added fertilizer. Daily pooper scoopering becomes an interesting game of hide and seek by about day 5.

very cute! :laugh:

I have the same problem with things disappearing very quickly in the rapid growth - is a bit scary having to walk through all the long bits checking for bones and sticks :eek: Especially when neighbours have already spotted a big brown this week! :(