V.i.p. Natures Goodness Grainfree Dryfood

Nawww see poor westies = you get tea at 5pm and then you get your bedtime biscuit at 8pm :laugh:. Man I got into some "strange" routines with Kenz post-op.

Strange!! you wanna hear strange ness lol. Stan and Maddie get fed around 4/4.30pm and if the Bold & The Beautiful music plays and Stan hasn't been fed then he starts marching around with Maddie's bowl, too hard to carry his own which is a scoff stopper bowl. Ok fed and then it's lay on the lounge time. Sun goes down so Stanley wanders in to my bed, around 9.30ish I go to get into bed and Stan is doing the starfish and will NOT move sooooo I say "who wants a treat?" Stan leaps off the bed, I give him a liver treat and run into bed to take up position before he comes back in :) Next day....repeat. :laugh:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rofl: goodonya - ok you win. Kenz just has a tantrum at the bottom of the stairs until the princess gets carried up. Apparently though if she is on pain meds princess rules don't apply and she races me up to the bed and waits on their instead.

Westiemum the borders were a little upset they didn't get a second tea at 6:30 :laugh:. Although Kenz did get a second tea at 7 with her carprofen - hot smoked salmon tonight :o.

Edited by ness

Nawww see poor westies = you get tea at 5pm and then you get your bedtime biscuit at 8pm :laugh:. Man I got into some "strange" routines with Kenz post-op.

Strange!! you wanna hear strange ness lol. Stan and Maddie get fed around 4/4.30pm and if the Bold & The Beautiful music plays and Stan hasn't been fed then he starts marching around with Maddie's bowl, too hard to carry his own which is a scoff stopper bowl. Ok fed and then it's lay on the lounge time. Sun goes down so Stanley wanders in to my bed, around 9.30ish I go to get into bed and Stan is doing the starfish and will NOT move sooooo I say "who wants a treat?" Stan leaps off the bed, I give him a liver treat and run into bed to take up position before he comes back in :) Next day....repeat. :laugh:

rofl1.gifrofl1.gif Yep the bedtime routine here is quite convoluted as well!! But since I've let Mac the old dementing boy back on the bed, he sleeps through the night and so do I - suspect it was slightly anxiety related as well.

:rofl: goodonya - ok you win. Kenz just has a tantrum at the bottom of the stairs until the princess gets carried up. Apparently though if she is on pain meds princess rules don't apply and she races me up to the bed and waits on their instead.

Westiemum the borders were a little upset they didn't get a second tea at 6:30 :laugh:. Although Kenz did get a second tea at 7 with her carprofen - hot smoked salmon tonight :o.

rofl1.gifrofl1.gifrofl1.gif - Yep and they continue to 'fess up!! Hot smoked salmon!! Ness you're as bad as I am!!! Apologies for last night - but their waistlines will thank me!!rofl1.gifrofl1.gifrofl1.gif

• 2 months later...

ok so i can see there has been some discussion on this thread. I would like to know pples opinions on the VIP natures goodness grain free dog food and also what pple think of the Earthborn and the Holistic Select for those who have tried them?

cheers :thumbsup:

I don't think Poppy's coat is as shiny on the VIP BUT she doesn't shake her head or scoot when on it. I felt guilty about feeding it and went back to Holistic Select and she started shaking her head again and scooting.

I didn't really feed Earthborn long enough to comment on it but didn't notice anything good or negative.

I don't think Poppy's coat is as shiny on the VIP BUT she doesn't shake her head or scoot when on it. I felt guilty about feeding it and went back to Holistic Select and she started shaking her head again and scooting.

I didn't really feed Earthborn long enough to comment on it but didn't notice anything good or negative.

What is the connection to the head shaking do you think? My little poodle boy has always shaken his head - no idea why :confused:

I have stopped feeding the VIP because of frequent and loose motions.

Guest Clover

Does anyone know where to source the 7kg bags in Victoria? I am having trouble locating them.

Guest Clover

At nearly $15 for 3 kg's it ads up quick :(. Especially if we are having a lazy RAW food week or can't get much meat and bones.