What Breed Do You Love To Watch In The Ring...

SwaY

Afghans....the way they just seem to float.

And maltese just because. :)

Same. Love the ground flowing coats.

Also large breeds. It reminds me of the days I used to run alongside my Arbian horses in halter classes.

It used to be Borzoi and I liked them so much I got one and joined them.

I enjoy watching most of the Gundog ring, with the exception of the Clumber, Sussex and Field Spaniels. I find the group as a whole to be the most evenly matched and excluding the three mentioned before, they all have lovely flowing movement and are very showie. The others are a bit "blaahhh"

Any dog/breed which fits the standard and MOVES correctly. Have seen some stunning moving Affies, ESS, Irish, Min Pins etc. A good mover catches the eye regardless of breed - must admit they can be hard to find sometimes. :grimace:

Fox Terriers, I love their completely terrierness.

Bull Terriers because they are just down right awesome (and there is always a chance you will get a laugh due to behaviour).

Whippets and Salukis, I love the way they move and how dignified they look.

Some Shelties are just fantastic to watch.

Another vote for the Afghan :)

Love watching the Standard Poodles too - really love the way they move and the serious attitude they can hide under all that flouncey coat. As a very lazy groomer with wash and wear dogs I always feel gobsmacked at the preparation that goes into them. Whilst I can't resist a good gundog I prefer to see them running hard in a retrieving/field trial. Makes my heart sing.