Luka

Frodo's mum

just when you thought arhhhh a break ...no MORE photo's laugh.gif

he had a play with Ruby today for the first time

Luka is DIVINE of course..... but

OMG, OMG, OMG here is my Love aka Ruby

Thank you Frodo's Mum

thought would let him have a short play with Ruby in case you popped back in smile.gif

he is just the most adorable and funny little/big fella :D

love that last ears shot! amazing :)

thank you .. smile.gif

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Luka is only getting more handsome by the day...

T.

and BIGGER laugh.gif

You can never have too many photos of those ears.. lol.. and I love the one of Luka and Jolie. :D

it was funny he tried to get down small as if to say play with me now ....I think all those legs running at the frenchies they think OMG help laugh.gif

He is stunning :love: Congrats on your gorgeous new edition (sorry - i'm a bit late :laugh: )

thank you I think he is just gorgeous smile.gif

:eek: He looks like he has grown so much! Love the second and third pic he looks like a horse rearing up. :laugh: The first one give a great idea of how big he really is. My friend is super excited her boy arrives at Tullamarine on Monday. :)

:eek: He looks like he has grown so much! Love the second and third pic he looks like a horse rearing up. :laugh: The first one give a great idea of how big he really is. My friend is super excited her boy arrives at Tullamarine on Monday. :)

he is growing 20kg now

how exciting for your friend, can't wait to see some photo's of him thumbsup1.gif

That TOTW is certainly Frodo's mum. Luka is growing at a rate of knots :laugh: Awesome pic's, he is just beautiful :thumbsup:

Luka isn't on the TOTW he is sure growing making the frenchie look smaller each day

I am lucky to have 2 cars, a Territory now with a big crate in the back for Huckleberry and my Subaru Liberty GT turbo from going fast. My Subaru has a sun roof, but its too new to get Great Dane slopper all over it.