How Many In Your Bed?

Blackdogs

Do you mean they are on the floor of the room? What's so horrifying :laugh: Though mine are either crated, or locked out. Most definitely not on the bed...

They don't get rawhide treats because that would send me broke very quickly and that requires too much pre-planning and gets in the way of spontaneity :laugh:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

People that have partners, do you shove the dogs out when you have special time?

I know a couple who leave their 2 maltese on the floor during this time and I am horrified :eek: :eek: Poor dogs!

Hell yes out with the dog. She tries to get in on our goodbye kisses in the morning, don't even wanna know about 'other stuff'!

Do you mean they are on the floor of the room? What's so horrifying :laugh: Though mine are either crated, or locked out. Most definitely not on the bed...

They don't get rawhide treats because that would send me broke very quickly and that requires too much pre-planning and gets in the way of spontaneity :laugh:

I have been known to grab my mini mutt while naked hahaha and run to the loungeroom with a staffy hot in my heels I keep the treats in my bedside drawer hahahahah :rofl: :rofl:

Guest donatella

On the floor in the room. They are a young married couple and the dogs sleep on their floor and they leave them in their at all times. I just could never ever do it!!

Unless you're having sex on the floor, what's the problem with having the dogs on the floor :confused:

People that have partners, do you shove the dogs out when you have special time?

I know a couple who leave their 2 maltese on the floor during this time and I am horrified :eek: :eek: Poor dogs!

my two dogs are very discreet..they don't talk about what they see.

:rofl: pmsl

Guest donatella

Haha. Sorry I just couldnt do it. I would not be able to get in the mood with an audience :laugh:

I start work at 4am ,so nap for a few hours when I get home around lunchtime.

I have over 200kgs of un-neutered males in bed with me,6 in all,5 Vizslas and a Bracco Italiano. Really good in winter,not so much fun in the heat of summer! After we wake,I eat and we go out for the afternoon. Come home,I eat dinner and then they do.

Works for me. Never have fights or grumbles and everyone gets cuddle time with Dad.

I have over 200kgs of un-neutered males in bed with me,6 in all,5 Vizslas and a Bracco Italiano. Really good in winter,not so much fun in the heat of summer! After we wake,I eat and we go out for the afternoon. Come home,I eat dinner and then they do.

Works for me. Never have fights or grumbles and everyone gets cuddle time with Dad.

You win tomas...200kgs :eek: :laugh:

LOL. Probably more like 220kgs. Only for a few hours,at night they have their own room with air con :laugh:

O.K I added it up,it's 212kgs and at night they have their own room with air con and the oldest stays in bed with me.

Edited by tomas

I have one 10kg dog that sleeps religiously on our bed (really its her bed I'm sure) and another 10kg dog that gets on and off depending on what he feels like plus an OH.

During 'special cuddles' they both get off the bed of their own accord and go straight to sleep on their own beds. They certainly don't watch and to be honest I have more important things to worry about than them spying on me and telling all the neighbours :rofl:

LOL. Probably more like 220kgs. Only for a few hours,at night they have their own room with air con :laugh:

O.K I added it up,it's 212kgs and at night they have their own room with air con and the oldest stays in bed with me.

:thumbsup: I love it, that's wonderful :) I will think twice about whinging about my two greyhounds hogging the bed.

I have a double bed with a Kelpie and a CKCS ... Combined weight of 23-24 kilos :) they have a mat at the end of my bed that they sleep together on. Occasionally one or both will creep up for a snuggle.

As for special cuddle time ... I don't get any so that solves that problem :laugh:

No dogs and up to 4 cats.

They all tend to stay away now, I don't sleep well and Toss and turn all night, cats see sick of me pushing them off so go into the lounge room

If I'm having a bad night kaos sleeps under my bed until OH gets home

Well the pooches & kitties have a queen sized bed, I just get the privilege of sharing it with them every night! :laugh:

Willow every night, occasionally Maverick, but he prefers to lay across my doorway.

Then a cat or 2..

Willow is the hugest bed hog and likes to lay as close to me as possible, pushing me closer and closer to the edge of the bed,

Sometimes mum ends up with all 8 cats on her bed.. :laugh: