Cleanrun.com Has Free Shipping On Lots Of Toys...

megan_

Aphelion I gotta ask... what is that giant hairy thing in your sig? :D (It is a very cute hairy thig btw) :thumbsup:

That would be my leonberger pup. He think he's pretty awesome. :laugh: I'm immune to dog hair now too. I'm sure I could cope with anything after him!

8146477776_230b57312c_z.jpg

Omg he is gorgeous!!!

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Labradork

Aphelion I gotta ask... what is that giant hairy thing in your sig? :D (It is a very cute hairy thig btw) :thumbsup:

That would be my leonberger pup. He think he's pretty awesome. :laugh: I'm immune to dog hair now too. I'm sure I could cope with anything after him!

Omg he is gorgeous!!!

He is magnificent. He looks like a lion. I have always wanted a lion as a pet.

Omg :love: :love: gorgeous!

Still no order :cry: I hope it hurries up cos depending what they like in this order I may go do another one!!!

:D Thanks! I was hoping to do the same with my order. I want to make sure I have enough of the right things, and it wasn't worth doubling up on some things that he might rip apart really quickly.

Oh and the pup does get the lion comment quite a bit. Also bear...sometimes pony. :laugh:

Edited by Aphelion

Wheee!! Just got my order today :)

http://www.cleanrun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=3259&ParentCat=449

Awesome stuff in it, the holee treat ball looks awesome! As do the crackle balls!! Tahli is going to go nuts for that!

I ordered the wrong fantastic foam balls. I got medium thinking that it would be tennis ball size but I was wrong :(. Oh well! They'll still love it!

Wheee!! Just got my order today :)

I ordered the wrong fantastic foam balls. I got medium thinking that it would be tennis ball size but I was wrong :(. Oh well! They'll still love it!

So did I, measurements are the same. Is it bigger or smaller, mine hasn't arrived yet

The package of mine that is MIA has my secret santa stuff in it, as well as toys for my pups, so I might order again. That way, if my initial order ever rocks up I have extra toys for gifts, but I don't think I'll find anything else suitble close to home before the sending deadline.

Who has the record for the most number of orders? :laugh:

I've still got nothing :cry: might need to go yell at the post office, he is quite useless there

Well...I may have placed four. One was only one thing though! :o I'm still hoping I get mine in time for another order of all the best things.

My first order was shipped on 18th October and arrived today but two days ago the last listing on the tracking was that it has been processed through the New York sorting facility on 19th October. So those of you still waiting, it could turn up any day as my tracking wasn't updated beforehand unless it was updated yesterday.

Woot! Checked the tracking this morning and it arrived in Australia today! Must have been because I ordered again yesterday :rofl:

Oh well, I don't think my pugs will complain about extra toys!