Cleanrun.com Has Free Shipping On Lots Of Toys...

megan_

Sorry I know it's been posted before somewhere in here, but how do you check the tracking?

The tracking number is in the shipping email they send you

Ok thanks. I was looking in my account on the website, but it just wasn't there. :laugh:

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Labradork

The tracking email I received was for my crate from Vebo Pet :laugh:

I checked my account at Clean Run and my order hasn't even left Massachusetts.

ETA

Starting to wish that I'd ordered a Kong Wobbler.

Edited by Labradork

LOL Snook - is there anything on there now that you haven't ordered?

I am annoyed I procrastinated too long and missed a couple of things I wanted like the squirrel with all the squeakers. Oh well. My puppies will have plenty of wubbas and wubba friends and tugga wubbas to play with. And I'm happy that it has cost me the same in quality toys as it would have cost me for stuff from the cheap shop over here. And these should last multiple litters (those that don't get sent home with the puppies that is).

Guest Labradork

Looking at pet shops around here...

I regret nothing. :rofl:

Seriously, what I don't use I'm sure someone else I know can :)

I agree - you can never have enough dog toys. Life is too short for regrets; have fun with your dogs :)

Hi,

I had a look at the website and tried to check out some of the items I want. The shipping cost "

USP Priority Mail International - $50.55

" ?

eek1.gif Hmm, as much as my total purchased.

Should I be buying more?

frown.gif

We've all been buying from the "what ships free" section, so we are not having to pay any postage. It makes many of the toys, like Kong products, very affordable! There are a few things I want from the rest of the site, but I decided to resist!

Edited by Aphelion

Hi,

I had a look at the website and tried to check out some of the items I want. The shipping cost "

" ?

Should I be buying more?

frown.gif

If you buy from the "what ships free" section, you don't pay shipping, but if you put other things in your cart then you pay shipping on those things. So it's up to you if you want to buy things that don't ship free or not.

If there are things that you want that dont have free shipping at the moment I'd recommend holding off because for the last two years they've had free shipping store wide in December.

Hi,

" ?

Should I be buying more?

frown.gif

If there are things that you want that dont have free shipping at the moment I'd recommend holding off because for the last two years they've had free shipping store wide in December.

Which they've said they aren't going to do this year

Hi,

" ?

Should I be buying more?

frown.gif

We've all been buying from the "what ships free" section, so we are not having to pay any postage. It makes many of the toys, like Kong products, very affordable! There are a few things I want from the rest of the site, but I decided to resist!

Same but god it was tuff LOL.

Does anyone else have a tracking number that doesn't work at all? I'm wondering if one of mine is actually on it's way, despite the fact that all the tracking number details still say are "the U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on October 31, 2012 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date".

Does anyone else have a tracking number that doesn't work at all? I'm wondering if one of mine is actually on it's way, despite the fact that all the tracking number details still say are "the U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on October 31, 2012 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date".

That sounds like they have registered it but not actually taken it to the post office yet.

That sounds like they have registered it but not actually taken it to the post office yet.

That's what I thought. It does seem to have been like that for a long time though! Particularly considering that they didn't ship packages until they had them in stock.