Cleanrun.com Has Free Shipping On Lots Of Toys...

megan_

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing as Ziggy won so much food and gear on Friday, the least I could do was to order him a new waterproof jacket....plus it's free shipping....Tassie, you could make the same excuse with your results over the weekend....

Love the collapsible crate bowls by the way.......just in case you can't decide whether to order something else.... :laugh:

Edited by The Spotted Devil

I've received an email that my parcel has been shipped but I don't trust it now. It appears to have addressed me in Chinese characters :eek:

If nothing turns up in the next week or so I'll email Clean Run again to see what's going on, but I don't want to use the email links!

Woohooooo it's here!!

qesa2una.jpg

Ruby who has to keep on showing you what she has, over and over and .... :laugh:

emute8y8.jpg

Large isqueak was a hit with Millie, bet she has a sore jaw now as its yuuuuge!

Bad cuz was great but after 10 mins play, the squeaker is rolling about inside and no longer squeaks :(

Pippa liked the crackle ball, easy for her to grip and fling!

Treat puzzle ball, too large and rubbery :laugh: It got stuck in Ruby's jaws so that's a no go toy while at work which was the whole point!

Mine is apparently still in Massachusetts :(

I was about to say don't feel bad. Mine this morning were in New York, Jamaica New York, and Massachusetts. Just checked it now though and one is FINALLY in New Zealand! :thumbsup: Hopefully yours is going to follow suit!

Large isqueak was a hit with Millie, bet she has a sore jaw now as its yuuuuge!

Yay, I'm so Happy I got a large isqueak now! Looks great.

someone make free shipping stop now!

just went back for order 4! :eek::bolt:

Since mine is now in NZ I might have to go back for order 5! Someone should really stop me!

Edited by Aphelion

Love it RS :thumbsup: How on earth do your dogs stay with their given toys long enough to get a photo??? Mine all want to play swapsies :laugh:

Don't forget the collapsible bowls MM....just sayin'..... :bolt:

Mine love to lay down and squeak the pooh out of their squeaky balls! (when they get a rare free play with them). You can't look at Ruby or she'll wiggle her way over to you to show you her toy, then go lay down again, and then up again laugh.gif There is no swapsies where Millie is concerned, she wants her toy, and if another puts theirs down, she grabs that too but won't surrender the first toy!

I got the smaller collapsible bowls on the free shipping last Christmas and have them in the back of my car on their crates, love them too! But I don't need more... laugh.gif

I do keep checking back in case something else comes up on free shipping I want embarrass.gif

I do keep checking back in case something else comes up on free shipping I want embarrass.gif

Ditto. Or in case they put back a couple of things that I wanted but they sold out of and took down.

I can't believe there are people up to orders 4 and 5 though, lol.

My poor girls won't even get to play with any of it until it is puppy left overs.

I *might* do another small order :o

Pippa loved the crackle ball and it wasn't even for her. Mum wants to get her one now and I think I want to get one of those foam balls on a rope, plus some more squeakers, and might try a kong squeaker ball laugh.gif

Small order I promise!! :p

Just under $30 - and $5 of it isn't mine :laugh:

But I keep trolling the items JUST IN CASE. I have a sickness icon_smile_mad.gif

I do too. I wish other cuz was coming back, or the rabbit with a million squeakers. I didn't get it because I was sure my boy would tear it within minutes. But now it's gone, I really want it! It must be a disease.

I do too. I wish other cuz was coming back, or the rabbit with a million squeakers. I didn't get it because I was sure my boy would tear it within minutes. But now it's gone, I really want it! It must be a disease.

Those are the exact 2 things I had in my order and paid for, and then was told I couldn't have it cos it sold out. I think Clean Run really needs to limit realistic purchase quantities per customer because at prices like this, they are being bought in wholesale quantities and lots of us buying a couple for private use are missing out frown.gif

Edited by RubyStar

Just under $30 - and $5 of it isn't mine :laugh:

But I keep trolling the items JUST IN CASE. I have a sickness icon_smile_mad.gif

Those are the exact 2 things I had in my order and paid for, and then was told I couldn't have it cos it sold out. I think Clean Run really needs to limit realistic purchase quantities per customer because at prices like this, they are being bought in wholesale quantities and lots of us buying a couple for private use are missing out frown.gif

I bought the skineeze rabbit. In less than a week its lost both its ears, one foot and most of the squeakers! :laugh:

Its going to have a bath and then be sewn up (but I'm not putting the squeakers back in :D )

My first lot arrived today and the pup was very happy! :thumbsup: The isqueak was his favourite, but the squeak stopped working after about 3 minutes. :confused:

Got mine yesterday and the squeak stopped before I even got to give it to the dog lol, I squeezed it a couple of times and that was it!