Cleanrun.com Has Free Shipping On Lots Of Toys...

megan_

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a surprise waiting for me when I got home today! Really was a surprise because the last tracking status said being sorted in NY and on its way to its destination!

Wish I had ordered more crackle balls. The dogs love them!

Oh and the Tugga Wubbas really have changed. Not just the rope bit, but the size! The small is TINY! I bought a small and a large last time and the small was way bigger than this time. No big deal though, I bought it for a little dog and hoping the rope bit is easier for her to grab onto which is why I ordered one :)

Edited by RubyStar

The wubba friends are huge! I bought one for my Cavalier but she wouldn't even be able to get her mouth around it :laugh: let's hope the dragon is more her size :)

What size did you get? The small ones are tiny, I got the next size up from the small (can't remember if there were two or three sizes) and my pug loves it and carries it everywhere with her.

The wubba friends are huge! I bought one for my Cavalier but she wouldn't even be able to get her mouth around it :laugh: let's hope the dragon is more her size :)

What size did you get? The small ones are tiny, I got the next size up from the small (can't remember if there were two or three sizes) and my pug loves it and carries it everywhere with her.

I just looked at my order and I ordered the large :o I don't know why I ordered the large o.O they have ended up as a gift for a doggy friend so they won't go to waste :)

Edited by kiwigirl

I just looked at my order and I ordered the large :o I don't know why I ordered the large o.O they have ended up as a gift for a doggy friend so they won't go to waste :)

I did that with one of the Kong tugs - when it arrived it was so big and heavy my pugs wouldn't have even been able to lift it :laugh:

So it got gifted to my friends cattle dog who loves it.

Picked up my second order from Post Office today (they found it filed under the sender's name ????). It had been opened but passed by quarantine - maybe because of the very strong smell from the foam balls :laugh: . This order was mostly the bulk supplies of things which I hope the dog club will agree to use as prizes - otherwise I will have a lifetime supply :rofl: .

Hi Esky - I gather the silver reflective ones are suppose to be good. I have one of the saratoga white ones and not especially impressed with it. It fits well but dries out quickly so I tend to use my cool champion ones in preference.

I got both my parcels pretty quickly really. First one took longer than the second one but the storm intruded plus they ran out of an item and emailed me for instruction. It was all very clear until the parcels hit Oz, then I lost contact. Fingers crossed it will all come good for you soon!

I received my final order today, which I didn't get a tracking number for. I received a wrong item again, for a second time. I don't mind too much because Cleanrun seem to be so good at fixing any mistakes. It wasn't until I started playing with the toy that I began to think it was slightly smaller than I was expecting. So I went and double checked, and I'd received the Ringzees Wool Ring instead of the slightly more expensive Lollycadoodle one.

I really wish some of the harnesses they were selling were stocked in one size larger though. I'm trying to decide where to get one from instead. They're all so much more expensive in stores here, and there's a really limited range. Surely I should be able to find somewhere with bearable shipping prices...