Cleanrun.com Has Free Shipping On Lots Of Toys...

megan_

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbsup: Lucky puppies already enjoying their toys! I keep adding to my order. I stumbled on a video clip of a dog with a safestix and had to add one of those in. I hadn't realised they were so bendable. Hopefully a few of the goodies stand up to the pup's rough play!

AP has supposedly tried to deliver mine twice but haven't left me any cards so I can't send OH down to pick it up. I'm not very happy considering he's been home nearly all day the past 2 days :mad Now I have to try and get off my training course early tomorrow so that i can get home in time to get to the PO before it shuts to find out wtf is going on. This is why i don't normally get packages sent to home, I have to jump through hoops just to get the damn things.

This is the beauty of the parcel locker NM. they deliver to it (like a big PO box but it can receive mail that you need to sign for). It is free and when your parcel arrives you get an SMS.

I should have ordered mire soft toys - the squeaky rabbit is a hit, but the little dinosaur is a favourite. The cooling jacket is fantastic and soooooo lightweight.

My order has been held up because they've run out of periwinkle Go Dog Dragons and won't have any until the end of December :(

They do however expect green dragons by mid next week, so they've given me some choices.

They do seem very good at keeping in touch with the customers. I just wish I had a delivery to track!

I wanted 1 of those as well and was also offered 1 of the donkeys or hippos instead. I think I picked the donkey. I REALLY like the periwinkle dragon though so am going to do a second order an get a mini one. LOL.

My order has been held up because they've run out of periwinkle Go Dog Dragons and won't have any until the end of December :(

They do however expect green dragons by mid next week, so they've given me some choices.

They do seem very good at keeping in touch with the customers. I just wish I had a delivery to track!

I wanted 1 of those as well and was also offered 1 of the donkeys or hippos instead. I think I picked the donkey. I REALLY like the periwinkle dragon though so am going to do a second order an get a mini one. LOL.

I ordered one & I got an email saying my order had been posted last week....so fingers crossed, it's in there

On Clean Run's Facebook page: :cry:

"We are not planning to do a site wide free shipping offer. We did, however, just put a number of new products on the free shipping page."

Wahhhh! Not fair :cry: most of the stuff I want ISN'T on free shipping! :cry:

I think we need to start a petition for a free shipping offer, or at least reduced postage rates!

On Clean Run's Facebook page: :cry:

"We are not planning to do a site wide free shipping offer. We did, however, just put a number of new products on the free shipping page."

Wahhhh! Not fair :cry: most of the stuff I want ISN'T on free shipping! :cry:

I think we need to start a petition for a free shipping offer, or at least reduced postage rates!

Or at least delivery of the stuff I ordered within the first hours of this free shipping offer going live :p

Lili with her wubba :D

:thumbsup: Yay for pictures! Only problem is that it makes me wish I'd put one of those in my order! :laugh:

There are definitely a few non free shipping things I want. Including a couple of other toys, as if I didn't order enough already. I Really want the Bumi and Jolly Egg, and a Goughnuts toy would be handy. I wouldn't mind checking out Really Reliable Recall as well. In fact I'm sure there are plenty of other products that could make my list. :o

Guest RosieFT

Rosie got her toy shipment yesterday and was super happy - although i don't think the medium size other cuz fits in her mouth too easily! But she still tries. She loves the small size though.

It was sent on the 19/10 and got here on the 31/10 , very happy with that!

:thumbsup:

Rosie got her toy shipment yesterday and was super happy - although i don't think the medium size other cuz fits in her mouth too easily! But she still tries. She loves the small size though.

It was sent on the 19/10 and got here on the 31/10 , very happy with that!

:thumbsup:

Happy to buy your medium "other cuz" from you if you're selling... it's one of the things I ordered and then they told me they had sold out and won't be getting any more! crying.gif

Since I'm leaving for holidays on Saturday I wonder if my local post office would hold my parcel for me until I get back? I don't have anyone to collect it for me and I really don't want Aus Post to send it back to Clean Run for me not picking it up!

I think it's still stuck in New York because of the weather.