Cleanrun.com Has Free Shipping On Lots Of Toys...

megan_

Guest RosieFT

I'm surprised Rosie can't fit it in her gob, Kyzer carries his medium cuz around, either by it's legs or by it's middle (soft rubber conforms to his little mouth :laugh: )

hmmm she can, just looks like an alligator, and very wide mouthed LOL

I will have ot try her again without the label on it :laugh:

RS - will keep you in mind if i decide it too big for her ! Wonder why they aren't getting in anymore??

My son loves the look of htem and has asked if he can have it. They are very cute :-)

The double ended tug toy is pretty huge too, hmmm have to check my order on that one.

Was lots of fun opening up the box, Rosie jumped into it and had a good nose around before choosing the small other cuz.

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I'm leaving for holidays on Saturday I wonder if my local post office would hold my parcel for me until I get back? I don't have anyone to collect it for me and I really don't want Aus Post to send it back to Clean Run for me not picking it up!

I think it's still stuck in New York because of the weather.

I was in the Post Office the other day and an Aus Post employee told a customer he had 1 month to collect his parcel.

Edited by Mim

Since I'm leaving for holidays on Saturday I wonder if my local post office would hold my parcel for me until I get back? I don't have anyone to collect it for me and I really don't want Aus Post to send it back to Clean Run for me not picking it up!

I was in the Post Office the other day and an Aus Post employee told a customer he had 1 month to collect his parcel.

Oh! I always thought they only gave you a week or so. That's great news, thank you!

Oh! I always thought they only gave you a week or so. That's great news, thank you!

Its a month, the one week thing is a scare tactic

Mine was sent on Monday and is indicating according to the tracking page that it left New York yesterday which surprised me as I expected it would get held up there for a few more days at least due to the weather.

You should ring your local post office to confirm incase it is not a nationwide policy.

Luckily I did in case, they said they'll keep it for only 10 working days and then send it back :( It's been in NY for a week now with no updates, hmmm.

Edited by mel20890

Blargh, Auspost sometimes :(

What used to bother me, living in rural Tasmania, was when the postman would take one look at the long driveways of my neighbours and move on. It's hard enough to source certain items when you live in the bush without the postman deciding it's not worth the extra two minutes to drive it up the way.

Though the worst thing I witnessed was when a driver in an Auspost van threw a package forcefully at the back window when we were waiting in a tram beside him. The window moved when it hit it :eek:

It makes me wish they had a little more competition so they could up their game a bit.

I complained about our AP driver today. I wonder if he will give me a card next time. Like i said to them, him not doing his job properly means i have to leave work early to hunt down packages rather than giving OH the card to go instead.

I got my order and have happy dogs. Think ill get more toys though lol.

Edited by Bundyburger

Do the CR team have a sense of humor? I'm sending them an email about my package that hasn't moved from Your item was processed through our ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) facility on October 23, 2012 at 2:39 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination. and realllly hoping they have a sense of humor, otherwise they are going to think I'm just a crazy Aussie who sends weird emails about lost and lonely toys!

They all seem to have a life of their own once they leave cleanrun. My third order seems to have made it to MA, but the second one has remained stuck with the details "the U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on October 31, 2012 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS". Oh well. Hopefully they make it here eventually!

Aphelion I gotta ask... what is that giant hairy thing in your sig? :D (It is a very cute hairy thig btw) :thumbsup:

That would be my leonberger pup. He think he's pretty awesome. :laugh: I'm immune to dog hair now too. I'm sure I could cope with anything after him!

8146477776_230b57312c_z.jpg