Cleanrun.com Has Free Shipping On Lots Of Toys...

megan_

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a heads up in case anyone gets something similar. I got two emails a few hours apart - one supposedly from UPS saying I needed to click on a link to print out a postal label to collect a parcel that was undeliverable due to an incomplete address and the other supposedly from Paypal asking me to click on a link to update the payment information on my profile. I would never click on a link on emails like that anyway but the email addresses weren't quite right either. I rang UPS Australia and they confirmed it's a fraudulent email and got me to forward it to them then delete it and with the other one I logged in to my Paypal account (not via the email, by going directly to the website) and there were no notifications of any issues so I used the email address they provide for forwarding suspected phishing emails to them and forwarded it and then deleted it. Since the emails came pretty soon after my last Clean Run order which involves both Paypal and USPS, I'm assuming someone dodgy has secured my email address in the process and wanted to make sure no one follows the info in these emails if they're sent to you.

I also got an email, supposedly from UPS, saying a package I sent was undeliverable due to an address error. I haven't sent anything but had placed an order with Leerburg last week.

Can I ask what email address you used to forward your email to UPS Australia? I couldn't find one on their website, but will forward the one I recived if you can let me know. Thanks.

Edited by perfect partners

And here I was thinking that Clean Run were all out of cute puppies. It's amazing what can get through customs these days :D

a92c1f35d3c17522512bfce89bcb407b.jpg

:thumbsup::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Looove it!

Min is still in NY - but it was later being shipped because of the no ballistics. Not really a drama, since I still have 'leftovers' from last year's big order, and another free shipping order earlier in the year. :rofl: