Cleanrun.com Has Free Shipping On Lots Of Toys...

megan_

The racoon tuggits made it through quarantine, Frosty helped me open the box, and she loves them.

The chew guard dragon with a squeaker was also a success but I wasn't game to play full on tug with it. Don't think it has tug guard. And the squeaker is still alive but I didn't leave her alone to have her wicked way with it.

And I've got my very own copy of control unleashed - whoo hoo.

Thinking about getting some furry wubbas...

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The chew guard dragon is what they'd run out of and credited back out of my order.

Is there a DVD for Control Unleashed and if so, is it worth the shipping or is it available here? I've got more chance of having hubby watch a DVD than read a book.

Pretty sure the DVD is free shipping too - there is the seminar and the game demos

:wave:

:scampering back to look again:

OK I was looking at the Control Unleashed puppy thing which is a book. Am I ok getting the Foundation Seminar DVD instead, to give us some ideas for our NEW PUPPY (can't help shouting about him)? And do the DVDs working in Australia?

ETA I've already got another cart full of stuff anyway, thanks enablers :mad

Edited by Katdogs

I think I'm in love with Cleanrun. :thumbsup: I decided I needed to order a couple more isqueaks. The pup's totally in love with them. I don't think I've ever seen quite that reaction to a new toy. He really liked the Cuz, until he met the isqueak, and now nothing else seems to compare. I'm not really sure what happened, but a few more things seemed to have made it to my cart before checkout? :confused: Then cleanrun got straight back to me, telling me the squeak should not have stopped straight away like that, and they are sending a replcement too. :thumbsup:

Well we had our 'opening ceremony this morning' Stella couldn't decide which toy was best so she took them all, she graciously let Mia have the odd squeak here and there but just ran around going from one to the other and hoarding them on her bed. She even picked up one of the treat dispensing balls by the cardboard holder bit but it didn't squeak so quickly lost favour. However they've all gone back in the box for x-mas and girls are off with a treat each. I'm thinking I need another order....I mean really, only 2? That's pretty poor form around here. I just want the spend $100 and free shipping deal to come back like last year!!

I should report you to the RSPCA Snook. My dogs must recognise the packaging because they went nuts when they saw me with the box. Not my first order, won't be my last either.

Does anyone know if the cool coats are thick?

Still haven't received either of my two orders!! :(

One says it's in Australia though so hopefully soon but the other one is still in the states....

I doubt I will be able to make them wait til christmas!

I should report you to the RSPCA Snook. My dogs must recognise the packaging because they went nuts when they saw me with the box. Not my first order, won't be my last either.

Does anyone know if the cool coats are thick?

I'm not sure either. I wanted a chillybuddy, but their largest size is too small for my boy. The cool coats look to be large enough though, so I wonder if they're worth trying.

Call the RSPCA on me too in that case :laugh: Mine get to have a play with something when it arrives, but I'm so mean that they go back in the box and rarely come out again embarrass.giflaugh.gif Then I make another order, rinse, repeat. No wonder I have so many brand new toys laying around!!!

Does this "Your item was processed through a facility in AUSTRALIA on November 06, 2012 at 8:23 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination" mean it's on it's way? It's been showing that status since Tuesday. Not that I'm being impatient or anything :o

Does this "Your item was processed through a facility in AUSTRALIA on November 06, 2012 at 8:23 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination" mean it's on it's way? It's been showing that status since Tuesday. Not that I'm being impatient or anything :o

It does :) Mine was out for attempted delivery the day it showed up with that.