Cleanrun.com Has Free Shipping On Lots Of Toys...

megan_

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I've ordered! I have wanted a copy of control unleashed for ages :D

How long does it take to get here?

Usually about two weeks or so. Sometimes a little bit longer if there's a big rush like with the free shipping on everything before xmas last year.

Thanks! I can wait 2 weeks....maybe.... :)

Oh wow and I just bought a Kong for my GR to see if he'd use it. Oh well. He has his own stuffed animal (which he loves to death and it's not a chew toy just a companion he carts around), do you think he'd like a Kong Wubba friend? Doesn't fetch a ball, but will fetch his Elly (the elephant)

Anyone know how long the free ship will last?

eep, bit the bullet and bought anyway.... :thumbsup: Even bought something for the new puppy we don't have yet. I can keep it for her when she comes.

Edited by Llante

Guest Labradork

I just bought ten assorted Kongs for less than $70...what a bargain. Thanks Megan, that was fun :)

ETA:

I just added a few more...make that $100+ :laugh:

Edited by Labradork

Well the quarantine dogs are going to be happy. I hope they let the raccoon tuggits in. And my copy of control unleashed - I finally returned bully's copy but need my own I think.

Ie there is a timing finesse required to be not rewarding the evil hound for going off at the lawn mower man and instead rewarding her for being calm and well behaved and focussed on me and I think I was getting it wrong.

Wonderful! I can replace the popular toys I have 'misplaced' from my last order. They just seem to find their way over the fence, into deep water when doglet doesn't feel like retrieving them, up in trees at the park that are too tall for either of us to rescue...I'd better get several of each. :o