Cleanrun.com Has Free Shipping On Lots Of Toys...

megan_

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I-SQUEAKS ARE SOLD OUT!!!!!

Not happy, Jan :(:swear:

I really hope they have been bought for personal use and no businesses have been stocking up due to cheap prices! Because that wouldn't be fair scold.gif

Well, bright side, that just saved me $30 on buying extra i-squeaks when I already have some sitting there unused. But as these are my dogs favourite reward (more so than food! And these are Labs I'm talking about), I need extras lying around!!

Aww poo, i still hadn't checked my order out and I had isqueaks, but they're gone now.

OH will be happy, everything else bar the control unleashed book squeaks :rofl: I'm hoping one of these toys will be Bundy's FAVOURITE for training. I've got 14 toys coming their way (some are duplicates of toys I know they adore).

Edited by Bundyburger

Can anyone review the holee cuz? Do dogs just chew into the holes and ruin the ball or do they last a while?

Also, the crackle head cuz, do dogs really like them? I don't think mine have ever played with plastic bottles.

Does anyone know if the Arachnoid balls have a high pitched squeak? I'm about to put order number two in for Mum's gifts to Justice and she wants to get him one of these but I'm not sure about the squeaking part as he hates high pitched squeaks.

I'd steer clear of these. One small hole in the plastic and the squeak is dead. So much easily chewed plastic bits, so much opportunity to swallow plastic bits. Save your money!