Dogue Puppy Missing

DobieMum

Please understand that the run my pups were in was fully enclosed on 3 sides and had a direct access door into the clinic where the internal cages are the steel mesh panel of approx 2ft faced to the outside rear of the clinic designed to allow light and air into the run.. This was not a run visible from the street nor was it highly visible from McDonalds carpark next door. They had put the pups into this run ( would normally be an isolation or quarantine type run) to give them some play time between meals as the girl in particular was doing much better and it was hoped she would return home on the Friday. My fear is that she has been taken away from her treatment and her ongoing treatment even after she came home...I have phoned or email so many vets across Brisbane and the gold coast, a friend has covered the clinics on the sunshine coast along with greencrossvet who did a bulk email out to all of their clinics across QLD. As yet no clinic we have spoken to have had a Dogue puppy come in :(

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would the McDonalds next door have security cameras that show any area of the Vet clinic.?

That's a very relevant point as most maccas do. I would be paying them a visit ASAP as many times the tapes are taped over & only kept for a few days to review them.

Yes, we did go in and ask on thursday night if they could check the footage....we haven't heard anything though.

There is also a 7 Eleven on the other side of Maccas and they are also getting there managers to check. Surrounding businesses from across the street have also been very accomodating and checked their footgage too.

We have reason to believe she may not be in the immediate local area. She could possibly be any where between Redbank Plains through to the Gold coast area.

Please keep spreading the story.....Facebook and Social media networking really brings truth to the phrase '6 degrees of seperation'.Someone, somwhere has seen or heard something or has a FB acquaintance who has.

So please share her story and please share our new posting listing Oranges distinctive markings.

Thank you to everyone we appreciate how much you have supported us in our quest to find her.

have forwarded details and pic to my vet at west fernvale and the esk vets as well

Helen

ps they both noted having noticed article in local papers and that a message had been circulated by the AVMA ( i think that is who it was from.)

both will display details in surgery as well

Good luck in the search

helen

also forwarded details and pic to UQ small animal clinic at gatton and the UQ small animal clinic at St Lucia.

Edited by dogbesotted

dogbesotted that is fantastic thanks so much.

I am also pleased to hear the feedback that all local clinics had been officially notified as I was told would happen however having made hundreds of personal phone calls to vets across Sth East Qld on Friday & Saturday none seemed to be aware of the situation at that time.

Guest donatella

I must be semi retarded, I'm trying to work out how to share your poster on FB?

I'm in Brisbane too so would love to help.

Guest donatella

I must be semi retarded, I'm trying to work out how to share your poster on FB?

I'm in Brisbane too so would love to help.

Guest donatella

Don't worry, worked it out, saved it :p

I have another idea. I work for a large Brisbane Hospital that is on that side of town and we have a email newsletter that comes out every friday.

If you prepare me something I will email it onto the writer and see if they are kind enough to maybe include it as a matter of priority? Worth asking.

There are over 1500 employee that receive it and live in the area and surrounds.

Edited by donatella

Hi Donatella,

Thanks thats a kind offer and thank you for sharing on FB.

I have a flyer made up, do you think that might be ok? If you want to pm me your email address I will send it through to you tonight ( I have to go to work in a minute)?

That way the writer can pull whatever information they wish to use or condense.

Thanks again to everyone for all of your help. I haven't had any solid information unfortunately only a small lead that indicates she may now be located in the Logan/Beenleigh area, so if you know anyone down that way please spread the word.

Kindest Regards

Natasha

Guest donatella

Does the puppy have another name other than 'orange'?

One would presume not seeing as this is the name being advertised from pillar to post to find her.

Ridiculous question.

Edited by donatella

1350889703[/url]' post='5994960']
1350882755[/url]' post='5994847']

Does the puppy have another name other than 'orange'?

One would presume not seeing as this is the name being advertised from pillar to post to find her.

Ridiculous question.

Thank you for your valuable contribution.

Happy to delete my FB request to Australian friends to share the topic if my question is just too ridiculous. I'll especially ask the Queenslanders given Donatella's rudeness.

Edited by Sheridan