Any Daschund Rescues?

A lady I know is trying to rehome her 3 year old male daschund as her two aussie bulldogs are getting very aggressive with it and she is worried that they'll kill him. She's going away in a week and is getting desperate so asked me to spread the word.

He's a very friendly 3 year old desexed, vacc, mic and wormed red mini daschund. He's located in Cootamundra but Wagga airport is only an hour away so can fly interstate if there's a rescue that can take him.

Charlie_zpsaff4d0c1.png

Edited by mixeduppup

How horrendous for the poor little mite. He needs to get out of there asap, I cannot believe that you'd mix those breeds together.

Can she contact the original breeder?

I've contacted someone who used to do Dachshund Rescue, not sure if they still are.

I also have another suggestion and will contact that rescuer as well.

She's contacted the original breeder and they don't want him back, she's had him as FTGH on a few different internet sights which has me worried, as I've known him since he was a pup and he's a wonderful little mite and deserves better than being an impulse buy.

Edited by mixeduppup

Didn't Emma get through to her this morning? I have another option if WAR are unable to help. Can someone pls update?

Yes I do. He is at MUP's tonight and my carer is getting him tomorrow.

I was on my way to get him at 3pm today but had a tyre blow off and mess up my rims on my new car. So not a good day.

But he is safe with WAR regardless :)