Southern Cross At Kcc Park

Jbea

Oh how excitment. I am down for a specialty that day and entered this as well. Us NSWelshies hv no experience with inside shows. If it rains in Sydney we get wet.

Out of interest how do you tether dogs inside (we are too big for crates)

Meea

I'll ask another newbie question... where is the secretaries office for picking up catalogues? I've only ever been to see 2 shows at KCC park so I've never had to do anything before other than find the dogs I was interested in looking at!! I'm assuming there are maps there somewhere to indicate where the different groups rings are??

I'll ask another newbie question... where is the secretaries office for picking up catalogues? I've only ever been to see 2 shows at KCC park so I've never had to do anything before other than find the dogs I was interested in looking at!! I'm assuming there are maps there somewhere to indicate where the different groups rings are??

If the show is indoors or on the german shepherd ground, the secretaries office is indoors at the Melbourne end of the pavillion. Ask at the secretaries offfice where your ring is.

When you drive into KCC Park you will see a large sign stating where each group is, they never change.

Even inside they are in the same position on the sign.

The secretary office is at the end of the pavillion near the toilets behind a large glass window.

Good luck at your speciality & at the All breeds show.

BB

I don't own a dog at the moment,due to our little oldie passing away. Is the dog show open to the public and what time is best to come to see all the beatiful dogs? Kcc park is not too far from me on the mornington peninsula

When you drive into KCC Park you will see a large sign stating where each group is, they never change.

Even inside they are in the same position on the sign.

The secretary office is at the end of the pavillion near the toilets behind a large glass window.

Good luck at your speciality & at the All breeds show.

BB

Except at shows like this where they are usually held on the GSD grounds and 2 groups inside either 1 & 7 or 1 & 2 because we have no lights on the main grounds yet.

Have they confirmed yet whether or not it is going to be indoors or out. I spoke to the show sec a few days ago and at that stage it was yet to be confirmed, but looking like inside for all.

I know that wherever it is on Sat, it will be the same on Sunday.

Does anyone have an update please?

I don't own a dog at the moment,due to our little oldie passing away. Is the dog show open to the public and what time is best to come to see all the beatiful dogs? Kcc park is not too far from me on the mornington peninsula

The shows are open to the public so you are more than welcome to come and have a look. The show on Saturday starts at 4pm and the show on Sunday starts at 10am. So anytime around these are a good time to get there. Have fun!

Have they confirmed yet whether or not it is going to be indoors or out. I spoke to the show sec a few days ago and at that stage it was yet to be confirmed, but looking like inside for all.

On OZ Show last night, the clubs Secretary Rod Bennets, said that all groups will be judged inside on Saturday. They will wait and see what the weather will be for Sunday and will let people know Saturday night and they will put it on OZ Show on Saturday arvo/evening too.

On OZ Show last night, the clubs Secretary Rod Bennets, said that all groups will be judged inside on Saturday. They will wait and see what the weather will be for Sunday and will let people know Saturday night and they will put it on OZ Show on Saturday arvo/evening too.

Thank you. :thanks:

SUNDAY

Group 1

BIG - Affenpinscher - Ch Strongfort Que Será Será :cheer:

Group 7

BIG - Std Poodle - Ch Marechal Platinum Sky

RUNIG - Keeshond

BIS - Aust Shep

RUBIS - Lab

Junior In Show - Affenpinscher - Ch Strongfort Que Será Será