Challenge Certificate

africandreams

Depending upon the state controlling body they may accept a letter from the secretary of the club verifying the win so give them a call and ask them. Alternatively, contact the secretary of the club holding the show and they may be able to help you organise a replacement.

I know when Mr Rimes' co-owner applied for his title in Victoria, I was missing a couple of certificates so I went into the Tas Dogs office here, pulled the relevant catalogues from their files and they verified the wins from their records and wrote a letter to that effect which VicDogs accepted in lieu of the certificates.

In WA just list the show & they can verify in the cats .

I have had the occasional one missing & done this with no issues .must have all the details though

They want you to go in and find the correct catalogue page yourself usually. Or at least when I rang up and asked they said I had to come in and do it myself.

When I have applied for titles I have submitted a list of shows, dates, points etc Haven't fronted with certificates. This was with TasDogs

For the VCA any certs issued interstate have to be presented. Anything earned in our own state we do as you do. I always worry they will get lost in the mail and send them registered post, after taking photocopies of them, but they just come back plain mail.

I applied for Woger's title on Monday. Only had to list date, show name, judge and points for Tasmanian shows. Interstate shows have to have original CC attached to application....OR....a letter/email from interstate canine controlling body verifying the win/s.

I just had to provide challenge certs for ones that were shows interstate, did not have to provide any certificates for ones within my own state :)

Same. Just listed the Show, points etc. Never sent in the Certificates, though none were missing and all were Metropolian Shows.

I recently went to DogsVic with paperwork filled out and folder. I was not entrusting 16 certificates to the mail.

Person sucked the money out of me and then handed me the folder. I said aren't you going to look at them? All but one are interstate.

She glared at me then turned the pages. Hardly glanced at them. What a wank.

Oops typo. :D

Edited by Bilbo Baggins