Sammy The Anti-gardener And His Big Weekend

Katdogs

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's funny that Sammy is more interested in the person and camera than the other dogs and the sticks and stones!

They are all very camera / people oriented, they will Sammy and the yellow girl will walk away from food to come to me or Pete.Cool eh :) BTW they visit Petes work next week :)

Edited by Tapua

Thank your lucky stars there aren't 10 of them Tapua... *grin*

T.

Oh I do - Tua my big black girl had a litter of 12 ... all black. :banghead::bolt:

... and here's me thinking that I had my hands full when Trouble had 9... lol! All black then too...

(Trouble is yellow - and looked to have been a right trollope with 9 black munchkins... *grin*)

T.

Congrats on the new puppy :)

My friend Andrew has a Tapua black lab boy, named Sapper, he got Sapper at abour 9 months old. We have just had hime staying with us for a few months and he is just the best dog ever. I was saying to Andrew that I would be more than happy to keep him. He is just the sookiest most loveable fella, so calm and placid and gorgeous. Here are a couple of recent photos of him, he's a big boy!

I don't know if he is related to your new puppy but I thought you might like to see a couple of photos...

Sorry Monique I didn't reply earlier. I remember reading the original threads about Nads and Sapper and having a bit of a tear in my eye. Sapper has become a very handsome man and I hope to meet Andrew one day with my own boy, even if they're not related!

aha! so i did remember Sapper from a previous thread.. woohoo..

BTW the pics are heart stoppingly gorgeous..

i am jealous about anyone with a puppy...

H