Frontline From Chemist Warehouse

auir

Hi

I remember a while ago someone told me that the Frontline from the Chemist Warehouse isnt the same as the Frontline you buy online or from regular pet and produce stores (eg PetStock, Petbarn etc). Is there any truth to this?

I am out and need to buy some, but Petbarn is a 10 minute drive from work and they alwasys close before i get there, same with PetStock. Alternatively i can get from the Vet but they charge a premimum for it

Cheers

Guest donatella

They sell it at my local chemist too and it looks exactly the same product to me, exactly the same packaging, i'm not sure why it would be a different one.

I still buy online though as its cheaper.

if it labelled the same, and has the same manufacturer name on ..it is the same :)

just checked my emails and found what i was thinking of, apparently at the begining of the year our local chemist warehouse had a batch of near expired frontline and has had a several times which has resulted in people buying 6 packs but the frontline expiring before they could use more than 3 or 4 of the tubes, that what i was remembering

thanks for the responses tho :)