Skye Terrier In Blacktown Pound

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes you are absolutely right about not bothering about DOL, way too busy organising everything possible for Bobby"s release. No we do not know who is first on the list and if you can find out your a better woman than me > All I know is I am second on the list and everything is organised.Also breed/care literature has been sent to BP with Skye contact names and numbers incase number one EOI takes him.

Can't do much else other than wait.

Yes you are absolutely right about not bothering about DOL, way too busy organising everything possible for Bobby"s release. No we do not know who is first on the list and if you can find out your a better woman than me > All I know is I am second on the list and everything is organised.Also breed/care literature has been sent to BP with Skye contact names and numbers incase number one EOI takes him.

Good luck today glemhaith :crossfingers:

Well you know what waiting did last time.. I would be out there on their doorstep.

Well you know what waiting did last time.. I would be out there on their doorstep.

What for? Glemhaith is second on the list and will be contacted if the dog can go to her.

Just ease up on all the criticisms about this dog. The bossiness about who should do what in this thread has been astounding and very off putting. I am surprised Glemhaith has hung around at all!

What for? Glemhaith is second on the list and will be contacted if the dog can go to her.

Just ease up on all the criticisms about this dog. The bossiness about who should do what in this thread has been astounding and very off putting. I am surprised Glemhaith has hung around at all!

Read the whole thread again and see the stuff-ups that have gone on at the pound. That's why I'd be there. Nothing to do with the people here.

Read the whole thread again and see the stuff-ups that have gone on at the pound. That's why I'd be there. Nothing to do with the people here.

Well you had the chance funny I am sitting up on the QLD border

Ok UpDate Bobby is on his way for his vet check. He will be released from the vets he has been paid for and will be sleeping in a home tonight . 4 out of the 6 EOI were from Skye Breeders and 1 from dear shmoo the upshot is Bobby is safe and will now have a chance at a forever loving home ....so those that helped so much.... to Shmoo and Arcane thank you for your help High five paw from Bobby.

Edited by glemhaith

Well you had the chance funny I am sitting up on the QLD border

I was never in the bidding - LOL.

Congratulations :thumbsup:

Edited by Danny's Darling

That is the BEST of news!

Thank you Glemhaith, Shmoo and Arcane...you really busted your guts over this one!

Many thanks to you all for helping the long-hairy-one :flower:

ETA:

Glemhaith...is he staying at your place in the lovely Border Ranges or does he go to Arcane's place for his forever home?

Edited by Boronia