Monkey Face Dog

Alibi

• 3 weeks later...

Just some photos of my new pup aka monkey, as due to it being illegal in australia to own a monkey i went for the next best thing, a Griffon :laugh:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Bahahahaha! That has to be the funniest thing I have seen all week. He is fantastic :)

How is the Monk going? What an adorable pup !! Would love to see more of him

The little monkey is growing fast, i will have to get more photos of her. I have added one with her monkey friend.

Just some photos of my new pup aka monkey, as due to it being illegal in australia to own a monkey i went for the next best thing, a Griffon :laugh:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Bahahahaha! That has to be the funniest thing I have seen all week. He is fantastic :)

Thanks Ping, she is always making us laugh, she has so much expression for such grumpy little face.

post-4191-0-60758100-1353660314_thumb.jpg

Nawww look at her! She's so small, I don't know much about Griffons, but she is just divine :love:

Thanks Aussie, she is divine when she is asleep :laugh: She has so much energy and is so agile, i plan on doing agility with her when she is old enough so hopefully i can harness it.

She should only get between 4-5kg, she is currently 1.9kg at 4months. I can never understand why they are not more popular as the smooth coat is so easy care, they love other pets and love love people. They are really just a great little dog.

She should only get between 4-5kg, she is currently 1.9kg at 4months. I can never understand why they are not more popular as the smooth coat is so easy care, they love other pets and love love people. They are really just a great little dog.

You're right. I have worked with dogs in shelters/clinics and know of the breed, but have never met one before or ever really heard of anyone owning one, other than on here, and they do seem like sweet little things!!:)