Something Very, Very Weird

yellowgirl

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone please enlighten me - what does the tin foil hat do? Should I be wearing one? :laugh:

A recent Harvard study showed that tinfoil hats amplify radio waves in government controlled frequency bands to the skull. Traditionally they have been worn in a belief that they protect the wearer from mind control - who do you think started that false information campaign though?

:rofl:

That is nuts but very funny.

A Schizophrenic or a long term marijuana user ??

The Government Labradork, the Government (hums tune to the X Files)

On a serious note, I'm worried about your security Yellowgirl, if you don't go out for long, can you get the blind dogs used to being crated maybe, so you can lock the dog door.

I listened to it last night, and Whitney (great dane) came out of the bedroom, head turning and listening intently. Harry (greyhoound) slept through it!

Sounds plausible it being made by a man, although I was on the laptop without porper speakers connected, so didn't hear any words.

Hope the police took note!

Don't Sheridan, it's not nice, especially if you live alone :eek:

agree.

I think, YG you should sell it as a sound effect for movies !!

It may be something very simple ... and it's only a recording ...but it really did put the hairs up on the back of my neck, and set the heart racing ..and had me jumpy .

It had a bad feel to it.

It had a bad feel to it.

It did. I couldn't hear any of the details either side of the noise, but the noise itself was bad enough. Stevie (very unusually) hackled and was very tense, and was looking for where the noise came from. Jodie came in from the other room but a bit Kelpie-slinky and nervy. It's especially odd because normally Jodie is the pro-active defensive barker rushing around and Stevie isn't fussed by anything much.

I think what the 16 pages of this thread has shown me is that there is no way I'm even going to play that recording.

I came to that conclusion too :laugh:

Well, I replayed it right before going to bed a few times. I dreampt about trying to decipher the background voices. Oh dear!

How do we turn it into a ringtone?

MP3 converter for youtube videos then convert it again if needs be an download. VOILA! Or you could just be like my mum and record off the internet straight on her phone :laugh:

Edited by mixeduppup