Rising Stars For 2013....

ellz

I'd like to introduce 'Buttons' aka Mohawk Shes Got Talent who is new to my show team. She is a Chinese Crested Powderpuff.

Little brag - at her first show in November (Crested Club Shows) she was awarded x2 Baby Puppy In Shows. Last weekend at her first shows in Minor Class she was awarded a 15pt Bitch Challenge & RUBOB, a RUBCC and x2 Minor in Groups!

Having alot of fun with this little girl, I owe it to Vicki Bridle!!

She looked very nice out there Beth!

Didn't realise it was you/who you were until I saw your post and matched it to the photos.

http://championshots.com.au/p71827476/h523a14ec#h523a155a

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here is a semi good photo of Billy stacked.

Alot of people including us have high hopes for this young boy.

He has personality, coat plus, bone to the max, excellent movement.

As of today Billy is leading the DOL Rising Star pointscore within the breed.

Our 2012 rising star is going through the ganglies so not much to report about her.

BB

I love Billy!!! The pic doesn't do him justice, he is awesome!!!

Here are my rising stars for this year.

They are both from my first litter. Excuse the photos I stacked them and took them on my own.

This is Nemesis

8409973617_1e0bae2e9b_z.jpg

8411069810_b4c2666d8f_z.jpg

And Blue boy who is staying at another home but I will be able to show him occasionally.

8409985049_b248cdb542_z.jpg

8409984917_ca1e87edff_z.jpg

Edited by Evolving

Here is my Rising Star for 2013 'Louise' (Despreaux La Chanteuse), currently 8 months. Her first show for the year last weekend and a Minor Puppy in Group :) .

She is such a sweetheart and made a few fans. Hamish is going to have to lift his game or her fan club may soon rival his :laugh:

Louise-8mths-with-Joel-High-Res-1-300.JPGLouise-8-Months-MPIG-26-Jan-13-300.JPG

Back in the ring after almost a year not showing, this is what I"m taking for the moment..have another little one to show in a few months.

Nice boy, I am seriously thinking of adding one of these to my life in the future. I went to see them at Leeds show last July and there are some stunning GPs in the UK rings now.

Just heard that my import boy, who arrives in 6 sleeps :thumbsup::eek: , was Runner-Up in Group yesterday at his last show weekend in New Zealand.... Go Acey, can't wait to meet you!

Was he at Gore shows? Think I was set up behind him, small world isn't it

I've decided on these two

Argowan Champagne Supernova and Argowan Califawnication

Personally I think the fawn has a better topline/outline

He's my pick but some long time Whippet people with 30 odd years behind them have said the brindle. It all depends on your taste and if you like them more yank or more English

I've decided on these two

Argowan Champagne Supernova and Argowan Califawnication

Personally I think the fawn has a better topline/outline

He's my pick but some long time Whippet people with 30 odd years behind them have said the brindle. It all depends on your taste and if you like them more yank or more English

Had quite a bit of exposure to whippy-pickin' when I was at the kennels in NSW (although not 30 years of it)... but for me, the fawn screams type.