Rising Stars For 2013....

ellz

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a picture of my rising star for this year. WILDBUNCH KNIGHT IN AMRO "JOKER" half sister to the starting thread pictures :)

He has only been shown occasionally and so far in 2013 he has been shown once with MINOR IN SHOW at the Adelaide Hills International show under world respected judges Mrs L Cartldge (UK) & Mrs R Kartzou (Greece)

He is now in the puppy class and i look forward to what we can do together this year :)

Carmen

Steppenwolf Staffordshire Bull Terriers

post-43386-0-05299500-1360887142_thumb.jpg

She is disgustingly gorgeous :laugh:

:laugh: She is isn't she? Sadly she has apparently been here before and learned ALL of "the tricks" and even though she only arrived last Friday, she has us firmly under her pretty paws!

Matilda is absolutely gorjuz!! I'm sure she'll go places :)

Mohawk Shes Got Talent (Buttons) went Minor Puppy In Group twice on Saturday (Champ & Open Shows)

She's now 7 months old and won 5 Minor In Groups out of 6-7 Shows in minor. Of course I'm so proud of this girl :D

b7475517-10e5-4d2f-a9d5-c195e592162f_zps799ea224.jpg

well Done Beth and Buttons :thumbsup:

Matilda is absolutely gorjuz!! I'm sure she'll go places :)

Mohawk Shes Got Talent (Buttons) went Minor Puppy In Group twice on Saturday (Champ & Open Shows)

She's now 7 months old and won 5 Minor In Groups out of 6-7 Shows in minor. Of course I'm so proud of this girl :D

b7475517-10e5-4d2f-a9d5-c195e592162f_zps799ea224.jpg