Rising Stars For 2013....

ellz

Here we go :) First one is our Girl

Darkrai Twisted Sunshine - Twist

Spitting Image of her mother LOL Sable and white Parti with a personality to match

The 2nd one is out Boy Darkrai All That N Sunshine - Bazinga (Zing) Black and White Parti

The Kids are 5 weeks old tomorrow :)

I realized we haven't updated here :) Zing has found a lovely home he was channeling his grandma with long legs and fine body. .not an ideal male but he is so loved in his home and has another lowchen buddy to play with :)

Twist now where to start on our little bug.. lowchen specialty she won AM baby puppy in show :D pm show we were shown the door lmao...

she also got Baby Puppy In group at the newcastle toy and terrier show..

first night out in minor BCC (only bitch) and then RuBOB behind her father but winning over an older dog and Minor in group.

last weekend at Brisbane Waters at 6 mths and 12 days won BEST OF BREED beating her father and another older dog! we're stoked she's a spit fire and apparently someone to watch out for :) either way we are thrilled with her success

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Introducing Sumo - Tai Yuan Just T' Answer (Imp NZL). I'm so excited to have a Saint back in my life! He is without a doubt the most loving puppy I have ever owned. I am very new to showing, but this beautiful boy speaks for himself and on our very first show we came away with Baby Puppy in Group :) I was thrilled. Will have to try for a stacked photo soon.

image-21.jpg

Well done Cassie! What a cuddly teddy bear of a boy!

I love my girl too, she's exactly what I wanted from the litter. I think she's a bitch version of her father. I hope she develops to be! She's the goofiest, funniest little girl. Just love her!

The boy is very arrogant and loves himself. He prances along like he's a veteran show dog. I'm very excited to get these babies into the ring and hopefully have some fun with them.

I have a new baby pointer, Nero (nemo or token to his friends) he had the best debut one can ask for with a baby puppy in show and baby in group :-D

I'd post a picture but for some reason I can't from my phone!

I have a new baby pointer, Nero (nemo or token to his friends) he had the best debut one can ask for with a baby puppy in show and baby in group :-D

I'd post a picture but for some reason I can't from my phone!

Congratulations!!! :cheer:

• 4 weeks later...

I think I'm still in shock! My two home bred babies took three of three baby in groups on offer at Durack over the weekend! My Girl Asalei Keepin Up Appearances was Baby in Group and Baby in Show on Saturday night and her brother, Asalei Finders Keepers was Baby in Group at the Open Show and Baby In Group at the Champ show on Sunday!

In addition to this, their sire, and my rising star from last year, also achieved his Title!

What a weekend :) They all did SO well and I'm so proud of them!

I think I'm still in shock! My two home bred babies took three of three baby in groups on offer at Durack over the weekend! My Girl Asalei Keepin Up Appearances was Baby in Group and Baby in Show on Saturday night and her brother, Asalei Finders Keepers was Baby in Group at the Open Show and Baby In Group at the Champ show on Sunday!

In addition to this, their sire, and my rising star from last year, also achieved his Title!

What a weekend :) They all did SO well and I'm so proud of them!

Congratulations!! :thumbsup:

This is my rising star for 2013. His name is Ted and he is 6 months old.

He won Baby in Group his first weekend out, and Minor in Group his first time in minor. He has only been shown on a handful of occasions.

He is a rising star in the herding arena as well. A huge amount of talent, he is going for his HT title in 2 weeks time.

post-38176-0-17640400-1375936001_thumb.jpg

post-38176-0-78462700-1375936034_thumb.jpg

post-38176-0-98538500-1375936420_thumb.jpg