Rising Stars For 2013....

ellz

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Missy - Strongfort Love at First Night - will go to Denmark in the new year.

1468806_10201721554057414_376096741_n.jpg

Travis - Strongfort Nothingonna Stop Me, shown by Aimee Peterson was Minor in show last weekend

994033_10152071635817722_1102380285_n.jpg

Edited by SwaY

Well Cedro and I started our show careers today, we were both nervous me more than him. He was a bit naughty and I didn't watch the judge, but we still got nice comments from the judge. We got a blue ribbon in Baby Puppy Breed ( there was only us) representing Fauves.

The announcer didn't know how to pronounce the name!

All up we had a good day, Cedro behaved beautifully for a boy in his first show AND on his first day out in public.

I am very proud of the little bloke.

Well Cedro and I started our show careers today, we were both nervous me more than him. He was a bit naughty and I didn't watch the judge, but we still got nice comments from the judge. We got a blue ribbon in Baby Puppy Breed ( there was only us) representing Fauves.

The announcer didn't know how to pronounce the name!

All up we had a good day, Cedro behaved beautifully for a boy in his first show AND on his first day out in public.

I am very proud of the little bloke.

Congratulations to both of you gillybob :thumbsup: It will get easier - relax and enjoy him! Looking forward to more photos and showing news :)

My boy Ukko has done a fair bit of winning for me over some older competition. He is fun to show even though sometimes he likes to tell everyone how great he is.

He has managed to win two Minor puppy in groups.

1385183_10151798304454355_1693748258_n.jpg

Here is my girl Neme all grown up.

1385380_10151813781119355_2081698607_n.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

CH. Clyzan Seven Deadly Sins (AI) PT

Reflecting upon Sevens achievements over 2013, where she started the year at 10 months of age we have been truly thrilled with her results and development during this time.

Seven kicked off the year in January gaining her Australian Champion Title in style, winning several quality Challenge Bitch, BOBs and Class In Group under mostly international judges and nearly all at KCC Park.

In June and Oct Seven gained 2 working titles in the discipline of Herding. She achieved her Instinct Certificate, Herding Test Title and Pre Trial Title all with 100% successful pass rates.

Throughout 2013 Seven travelled interstate (including QLD & WA) to compete in Rottweiler Specialty Shows on 8 separate occasions. Amongst the Victorian and interstate specialty shows she competed in she was awarded 9 V ratings, all being V3 or better. Her specialty show accolades for 2013 from both Australian and international judges include BISS, RUBISS, Multi Challenge Bitch, Reserve Challenge Bitch, 6 x V1, 4 x Class In Show, 1 x Class In Open Show & equal RCSA Top Bitch Conformation.

We could not be happier with our young girl and look forward to another great year in 2014.

post-27202-0-04755100-1388363443_thumb.jpg

Edited by dyzney

• 2 weeks later...