Doggy Christmas 2012

tlc

This reminds me of when I went to the shops on tuesday night and saw a sign saying pet pictures taken with santa, never been the kind of person to do that but I am so willing to pay the $25 for a professional pic with santa lol. Will post when I get it done, also will be taking my sisters bc pup and getting the pic taken as a present for her

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cute Photos!

I tried to get a few of Reggie today, it was very difficult! She was removing the hat at every opportunity so I was snapping quickly and chopped her feet off, I had the ISO way up too by accident, so they are not very good laugh.gif

post-22389-0-66620300-1353150603_thumb.jpg post-22389-0-37991000-1353150606_thumb.jpg

:laugh: great shots, getting photos of dogs with hats, reindeer ears and christmas attire on is no mean feat! I usually set my guys up where I want them and have a small bowl of treats of to the side so they know they will get a treat and kind of do the treat like a training sessions, sometimes the outtakes are the best shots!

I found a really good hat and neck thing the other day, it is a doggy one and it came from one of the cheap shops, the little hat has elastic so it is harder for them to get it off. :laugh:

This is the hat and the neck thingy, it was only $20 and stays on really well.

I dont like the texture around this one but I just did it quick and couldn't be bothered redoing it. :laugh:

file-1893.jpg

They don't do they, quite the opposite! :laugh:

I'm adding a texture to all the shots I thought were ok, trying to figure out which one to use for the Christmas card this year. :laugh: It's a tough choice! Maybe some happier shots.

Edited by tlc