Okay, I Finally Snapped And Was Rude

Loving my Oldies

I was walking my dogs one day , had my swf off lead , she was roaming off the path in the park , never paid any heed or went near the woman , she said" dogs shouldn't be off lead ! "quite rudely with a turned up nose . I said "someone let you off !"and kept walking

I'll pay that !! Hilarious. I wish I could think of come backs like that :)

I have my moments, it is good when ur brain works when u need it , shut her up :rofl:

Edited by Chezy & Chopper

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I had pink hair I had a car go past and yell out "PIIIIINNNNKKKK!!!!" - what do you say to that?

If you think of anything let me know then we can both use it :laugh:

I had someone yell "horsie" as they went past us riding. My friend, faster than I, pointed and yelled back in same tone" Car, with idiot"... I can never think of things like that. Still my last dog was a mix and people would always stop to ask what he was. Lots of light conversations followed. Jakes a bit intimidating but for the first time a young girl came up and patted him last week, made me realise I miss the little chats I used to have walking.

The ones I get annoyed about are wow it must cost a fortune to feed them? One nasty lady said one day in a scouley voice how could you possibly afford to feed all those dogs. I was gobsmacked. I have few standard replies for standard comments but for this lady I was just lost for words, I ignored her!

If it happens again just smile and tell them your a very, very wealthy person and money is of no concern for you. laugh.gif

I solved the problem of people asking the same questions about my Wolfhound by making my own t-Shirts :thumbsup:

1589693.8976538.jpg

What a brilliant idea, I can see a big rise in dog owners wearing their own t-shirts with answers, that suit their dogs. :thumbsup:

Runs off to buy some plain t-shirts & clothing markers. :rofl:

I solved the problem of people asking the same questions about my Wolfhound by making my own t-Shirts :thumbsup:

1589693.8976538.jpg

What a brilliant idea, I can see a big rise in dog owners wearing their own t-shirts with answers, that suit their dogs. :thumbsup:

Today my Tshirt says "Keep Calm and Walk the Pug" maybe it should say "Keep Calm while Walking Your Dog" :p

Edited by minimax

1589693.8976538.jpg

Cafepress is your friend. :thumbsup:

Lol at keshwar. but people wont read your t shirt. theyll be too busy gaping at your shaggy horse!

:rofl: I know Raz, it's the critical flaw in my cunning plan. :rofl:

I can understand people wanting to pat Zac, though. Look at that soft face!

Lol at keshwar. but people wont read your t shirt. theyll be too busy gaping at your shaggy horse!

:rofl: I know Raz, it's the critical flaw in my cunning plan. :rofl:

I can understand people wanting to pat Zac, though. Look at that soft face!

Yup - and he is just a big soft doofus who loves it when people come up to pat him.

The good thing is now he is tall enough that most kids can't try to pat his head so they have to rub his chest instead.

In this day and age I think it's wonderful if someone says "anything" (not rude) to you. People don't talk enough to strangers and so often I say something..of a similar vein to someone...just small talk...like "You've got your hands full" to a mum busy with four kids under five...and get a pained smile back but seems pleased someone is noticing that she does in fact have her "hands full". :)

Perhaps you were having an off day. Bad timing and such. Pity..poor man might think twice before he speaks to anyone again and this world, for all it's communications devices is loosing the true art of communication.

Edited by LizT

In this day and age I think it's wonderful if someone says "anything" (not rude) to you. People don't talk enough to strangers and so often I say something..of a similar vein to someone...just small talk...like "You've got your hands full" to a mum busy with four kids under five...and get a pained smile back but seems pleased someone is noticing that she does in fact have her "hands full". :)

Perhaps you were having an off day. Bad timing and such. Pity..poor man might think twice before he speaks to anyone again and this world, for all it's communications devices is loosing the true art of communication.

I was walking my dogs this morning, 3 littlies. I'm always delighted if anyone says Good Morning as so many people either ignore you or look in horror at your approach as if they are about to be savaged. This morning a guy was washing his car and explained to me he was trying to get mud off, another lady was out doing her garden and I always take the time to tell her how beautiful it is. It gives me a lot of pleasure to see it so why not?

A few years ago I was out walking on Christmas morning with my dogs in a dog park. In my UK village it was common practice to wish everyone you met a "Happy Christmas". I did that and didn't get one response, just strange looks - I haven't ever tried it again, I feel sorry for people that they can't even exchange a simple greeting these days.

I have this one from GAP NSW :)

I love that tee shirt Stans mum. I need one that explains everything there is to know about BC's & why I love them & it's not because I own sheep.

I have had people ask me why I have working dogs if they aren't used for "that" purpose. Even one of our neighbours said Stella belongs on a farm. I couldn't explain to her as she didn't have her listeneing ears on.

I walk past one our local pubs quite often and walking three at a time I often get comments from people standing out the front having a smoke, generally I am listening to a book, so I don't really hear but smile and nod. Tonight from a lady was "oh you walking the dogs". Errr, *smiles nicely and nodding away*, thinking WTF do you think I am doing, mowing the lawn?!

I also like it when people say hi, and often stop for a chat. But occassionally I am slightly perplexed.