Okay, I Finally Snapped And Was Rude

Loving my Oldies

I once had a young man in a car just yell out "kelpiieeesss!!" while I was out walking :confused: I still have no idea how to respond to that :laugh:

And Mr Weasels may have asked about saddles in the past while I quietly facepalmed behind his back

Edited by Weasels

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I once had a young man in a car just yell out "kelpiieeesss!!" while I was out walking :confused: I still have no idea respond to that :laugh:

And Mr Weasels may have asked about saddles in the past while I quietly facepalmed behind his back

When I had pink hair I had a car go past and yell out "PIIIIINNNNKKKK!!!!" - what do you say to that?

DD, I must be a bit slow on the uptake, just realized who you were. :laugh: how long have you had the new User name? I had thought recently you were a new poster, shows how much notice I take, I just realized your post count and the bit under your avatar! :laugh:

*looks for other DD*

Me? :confused: I've always had this username on this forum :p

I was refering to the OP. :laugh:

DD, I must be a bit slow on the uptake, just realized who you were. :laugh: how long have you had the new User name? I had thought recently you were a new poster, shows how much notice I take, I just realized your post count and the bit under your avatar! :laugh:

*looks for other DD*

Me? :confused: I've always had this username on this forum :p

I was refering to the OP. :laugh:

:laugh: ok good LOL. Was desperately trying to think of where I may have "known" you from... Hmmm not Doberman forum.........

I once had a young man in a car just yell out "kelpiieeesss!!" while I was out walking :confused: I still have no idea how to respond to that :laugh:

:rofl: :rofl:

We had someone drive past once and yell out "Why don't you get a bigger dog?!" but we get the saddle the most. I don't mind though I just think it's funny.

I can't remember, tlc. Just a few months.

DiscoDobe, there used to be a Doberdave - or something like that - a long time ago.

DiscoDobe, there used to be a Doberdave - or something like that - a long time ago.

DoberDave is a mate of mine, top bloke. Unfortunately Troy permabanned him. :scold:

Let DoberDave back Troy. :pray:

It's a bit hard when your dog has to be muzzled when out in public.

*nods* :(

OK..

a couple of paintbrushes, a spray can , and some little pots of differently coloured,bright, metallic/glittery paint !

:) rainbow /psychedelic muzzles !!!!

You might be onto something there Perse :thumbsup: It will change now greencollar has come in in NSW...hopefully. It's just the muzzle. For the people that bother to stop and talk to me they are amazed how gentle these dogs are. I have had some lovely people that end up with their kiddies hugging Stanley ( aka the love sponge :) )who will then walk away and tell others.

We had someone drive past once and yell out "Why don't you get a bigger dog?!" but we get the saddle the most. I don't mind though I just think it's funny.

I'd love a dollar for everytime I get " Where's he racing at, can I get a bet on? " followed by laughter. They get a blank face from me and a " Dapto mate, get on him his names Lounge Dog, odds on " followed by me dragging Stan's lazy butt up the road :laugh:

ETA I may have mumbled d**ckhead as I walked off.

Edited by stans mum

I'd love a dollar for everytime I get " Where's he racing at, can I get a bet on? " followed by laughter. They get a blank face from me and a " Dapto mate, get on him his names Lounge Dog, odds on " followed by me dragging Stan's lazy butt up the road :laugh:

HA HA HA, I wonder how many actually went home & looked up the Dapto races & looked for Lounge Dog. :rofl:

We get that quite a bit. MrLC loves it, gives him an opportunity (like he needs one :laugh: ) to launch into the fact that they are rescue greyhounds and that they make wonderful pets when they're finished on the track.

Pretty much anyone who makes any kind of comment at all about the greys is invited to come and have a pat. It's just MrLC's way :p

eta: on the scale of rudeness, "no, it's quite easy" is pretty bloody tame, MM. I don't think you have to worry about scarring the man for life ;)

Edited by Longclaw

DoberDave is a mate of mine, top bloke. Unfortunately Troy permabanned him. :scold:

Let DoberDave back Troy. :pray:

Cool. Mantis - please say "hello" for me. I miss DoberDave. Although he probably does not remember me. :laugh:

eta: on the scale of rudeness, "no, it's quite easy" is pretty bloody tame, MM. I don't think you have to worry about scarring the man for life ;)

:) Poor guy. Totally agree. I think there is a good chance he will survive this massive trauma. :o

We get that quite a bit. MrLC loves it, gives him an opportunity (like he needs one :laugh: ) to launch into the fact that they are rescue greyhounds and that they make wonderful pets when they're finished on the track.

Pretty much anyone who makes any kind of comment at all about the greys is invited to come and have a pat. It's just MrLC's way :p

I don't say it every time just when I get the wink wink elbow your mate type.

I don't say it every time just when I get the wink wink elbow your mate type.

Oh, I know, and I am the same... not MrLC though!

I thought it was pretty restrained too, LC? I think some posters are worried that he has suffered severe psychological damage and that I have comprised forever the chances of older women being able to engage in meaningful conversations.

Guest Labradork

I thought it was pretty restrained too, LC? I think some posters are worried that he has suffered severe psychological damage and that I have comprised forever the chances of older women being able to engage in meaningful conversations.

Yeah it's not like you used the C word :laugh: