For Those Who Remember Das Bully Baz. July 2008

post-20073-0-99144300-1352452042_thumb.jpeg

Here is Baz at DAS in 2008. So many people were involved in his rescue. Sadly Fat Baz passed away on Wednesday 7th November 2012. Old age and health issues caught up with him and he passed at home.

I wanted to thank all who were involved in his rescue and I am so greatful to have spent the past four and a half years with the most kindest, friendliest, laziest, most unique and wonderful Bully boy. He was one in a million and I really don't think we will meet another in this lifetime. I still remember picking him up from the airport and looking over on the drive home at this big lump staring at me. I told him that he really was something special and there was no way he was a foster, he was certainly a foster failure. :) Thank you again to all who remember and were involved in his rescue many years ago. :-) The tears are flowing freely here thats for sure.

post-20073-0-66433600-1352452598_thumb.jpeg

I am so sorry for your loss B+R. :(

My thoughts are with you. :hug:

I bet those 4 and a half years spent with you, were the best 4 and a half years of his life.

Thankyou for opening not only your home, but your heart to Baz. :heart:

Run free while you wait for your family at the Bridge Baz. xxx :rainbowbridge:

• 4 months later...

:cry: :cry: :cry:

A friend contacted me with regards to Baz's passing just recently. I had no idea until then. :(

Fly free gorgeous Baz. You were truly one in a million and I am so very honoured to have played a part in you finding your way home! :rainbowbridge:

B&R you have all had time to adjust to not having Baz around, but I'm sure you are still missing him. Sending you :grouphug: 's. Thank you for giving Baz the home he well and truly deserved! :flower:

Edited by A-B-C