Tara8430

Dry food survey  

173 members have voted

1. 1. What brand kibble do you use?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been feeding my lot Black Hawk for over a year now, & they are doing really well on it, very happy with it,& will not be changing any time soon. :)

I did this exact same topic last year in the health section (also with a poll)...I tried linking it, but it wouldn't work :o But you can find it if you go into my profile & look at my content, of topics I have started. :)

Edited by Baileys mum

Guest donatella

Ive been happy with TOTW and while my dogs eat it they don't go ballistic for it.

I'm trialling Vets All Natural which they seem to be doing back flips for, probably because it's fresh meat at meal times. Very ecomical to feed Poms on it no worries too, so far so good!

Guest Labradork

I have gone back to Holistic Select.

I was previously feeding Artemis but after one 13.6 kilo bag I have decided to switch back to Holistic Select. I started feeding Eagle Pack and Holistic Select when it first came to Australia 10-12 years ago.

Edited by Labradork

Orijen. I think it's the best quality for the price it sells here. Food like Royal Canin are almost as expensive, so I thought I might as well pay slightly more for Orijen. I wish there was a cheaper alternative with decent ingredients. My pup has allergy issues, although I'm not sure what if any foods contribute at this stage. I tend to be quite careful all the same. I think I need a chest freezer so we can go with raw instead!